Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raven

Regular Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Raven

  1. Thats cos you are :P But you don't look it Matt! :(
  2. Happ b-day porn mo' man :lolcry:
  3. Raven replied to Jared's topic in SA / Adelaide
    Lol, take a stir people. I was looking for a bite and I got one :lolcry: Cam, you just need to pull your pants up mate. Boxers showing is not a cool look :laff:
  4. Raven replied to Jared's topic in SA / Adelaide
    Spotted a white Ghey-E-70 with some gold centred jap rims getting some air out the front of the Subway on Salisbury Highway, Mawson Lakes. Had a fart cannon and some jap character hanging from the tow hook. :lolcry:
  5. 25's don't have boosters..... or 20's for that matter, unless its been fitted aftermarket.
  6. I had a rock hard pedal. Ended up b eing years of sludge and lack of brake fluid changes clogging up most of the line, therefore the fluid had nowhere to move, so the pedal stayed solid.
  7. Need to crack the bleed nipple and bleed each corner. If you're not sure how to do it, take it to SA Brake & Clutch, speak to Joe, tell him Michael from Motor Traders sent you and get him to give it a pressure bleed. Brakes make you stop, and if you can't stop, then don't play with them and take it to a professional.
  8. Air in your lines. Seized front caliper. One of those two. Sumitomo calipers all the way up to the late KE30 are a direct bolt on affair. Does it feel like the brakes are dragging while you're driving?
  9. WGM'MF'G's is the fact that my area manger decided to volunteer me for a shift to the Holden Hill store! Its further away, going to cost me more in fuel and going to take a shiteload more time to get there! I called him today and told him that I'm happy to do it temporarily until he finds someone else to train up and get up to speed in the store. I even put forward my case on fuel costs and rent etc and he said he would factor that into the equation. Had a chat to my Manager today and he's pretty unhappy with the area manager's decision too. My sales rep said that if it goes for longer than two-three months, put the hard word on him that if I don't get shifted back to Norwood, I'll be looking for a job elsewhere. Holden Hill arent exactly losing any cash as they're making budget each day, so why the hell should I be the one who gets put into yet another uncomfortable situation to please someone else! Don't I have a say in where I go as well? :)
  10. I work in the automotive industry and the days are up and down as well. A lot of people are on stop-supply, which makes for less work coming in, though today we were two people down, the same as yesterday, yet under the pump like you wouldnt believe. I don't think I got some quiet time without the phones ringing off the hook until 11.30am. My OMG for the day is I'm sick of the work computers being slow and not working like they should! Why the hell don't they do their updates outside of work hours!
  11. What if people want to chat to other people interstate and not just people in their area? Isnt this what Rollaclub is about, forming a national community? Also, how often do you spend time looking in other regional sub-forums other than you're home state's sub-forum? The only other regional sub-forum I look at is Victoria when The GORC is in effect and planning has taken place for the event. As I see it and a few others will tend to agree with me, its a bit hard to have an open community when you're locking yourself away in your own cities sub-forum, henceforth the OMG and WGMG threads are a neutral place for people to interact. Unfortunately, thats how it is and by stopping people from some form of fun interaction on the board isnt going to do the board any wonders in a social sense and people will tend to stick to their "groups" and not venture out and associate with members of other states if there isnt a neutral place to interact to begin with.
  12. Maybe we should be asking ourselves this "How many times have certain mechanical topics been started and then shut down because they've already been covered, therefore the replication of the same questions being asked happens over and over again?" and my personal favourite "Why does this keep happening?" Maybe there is only so much you can do with a K motor to an extent that there is an abundance of information out there that results in people not creating so many technical topics these days, therefore resulting in rambling in an off-topic thread being produced or other threads being taken off-topic to compensate with the younger generation on here having a short attention span to the topic at hand and generally getting bored because they're not learning anything new. Maybe, just maybe, the region leaders need to get off their bums and organise working-bee's for these people that lack mechanical knowledge to give the younger generation something to talk about and discuss rather than having them go off-topic on a thread that they obviously know nothing about. We're all here to learn right? Why not take a pro-active approach and help the younger generation in a physical environment rather than the forum? Automotive repair days would be a good start. It gets them off the forum and learning in a practical environment and also gives them something to talk about and discuss with their mates on the board. To combat the problem you have to find a solution to it. My 2c anyway. I'd like to hear peoples views on this as well.
  13. Thats been posted before :locked:
  14. Heater core or the hoses running to it. Make sur eyou get that fixed other a passenger may end up with a heap of coolant all over their legs with the core or hose bursts, like what happened to a friend of mine when she was in my Yellow KE25. Lucky she had ultra-quick reflexes and pulled up the floor mat to protect her legs.
  15. Globes are behind the counter at a BP in a nice foam NARVA merchandiser. Ask next time :cool:
  16. The only way you'l;l get used to driving the hills is if you actually go and drive them and practice your driving in the them. I used to drive the hills every weekend for 5 or so years. :|
  17. Yep, you'll need a spacer on the front. I once tried some Sparco's from a 180SX, and the fitted fine on the rear of a KE55 and wouldn't even bolt up on the front due to the offset being wrong and rubbing on the strut.
  18. Pinned so it doesnt get lost.
  19. There is another place offf Coglin Street. SA Chassis & Suspension is the name. He did my chassis repairs in my Yellow 25 for me at $660 to fix both rails due to rust and plate over them. All regency approved too. I guess it comes down to how rare your car is and how much you want to spend on it.
  20. Raven replied to Murd 55's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    You say that Bianca, buit I got my automotive parts interpreter job by cold canvassing myself to prospective employers. I should have undertaken a 4 year apprenticeship for my job, but because I have an interest in it and a bit of knowledge behind myself, I landed the job without it. I can give you two words to live by at the moment and that is: "Think Positive". If you need a hand with a good resume and a cold canvassing letter, feel free to ask me for help and I can do one for you.
  21. Hehe, bet a few pics of my temporary patch up jobs will be on there. So glad that car is gone now. Means I can get the Magna up to scratch (clutch and CV's have been done now, just got a few small oil leaks to fix) and then I'll be pumping cash into the Yellow 25 and getting that sorted :lolcry:
  22. I think it'd be neater and a lot easier to mount the ECU up on the firewall behind the glovebox.
  23. Now all she needs is a licence to go with it so she actually gets to drive it :lolcry:
  24. Hmm, where's the crash footage? :lolcry:
  25. Count me out. Soundwave Festival is the next day :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.