Everything posted by Raven
-
Joshs Ke36 Panelvan Project.
All good then. Was just checking :wink:
-
Joshs Ke36 Panelvan Project.
That looks suspiciously like my old KE36, as I know for a fact that had rust in the right hand rail. up near the radiator support panel. Got any more pics of the other side? Does it have gouges down the doors and some just past the doors in the panel work at all?
-
Gze Pistons To Ge Rods
You could do an N/A Turbo setup, but you'd want to be VERY careful with your tuning and running about 5psi boost so you don't blow a hole in the piston from detonation.
-
Te27 Flares
They're the flares I have and can vouch for the quality being top notch. No pics on my car as of yet, but should do in the next few months when I'm out of debt and starting to focus on the bodywork :wink:
-
Birthday Cruise Info :) Please Confirm!
Why do you think I was sitting at the back in the Magna :wink:
-
Birthday Cruise Info :) Please Confirm!
Definitely noticed you were quite shy. I don't think the majority of us even know your name. I'll say hi next time (I was the dude with the camo cap and camo 3/4 shorts). Hope you enjoyed the part up until someone's giorlfriend locked her keys in the boot of her car hehe.
-
The "omg Guess What Happened Today" Thread
That reminds me of my act to save a tagged homing pigeon last weekend that was getting mobbed by 3 magpies. Took him to Fauna rescue but don't know whats happened to him.
-
Post Up Your Favourite Music Video
Here's my additions... purely for the fact I've seen these bands live are they're pretty awesome. All That Remains - Two Weeks Soilwork - Stabbing The Drama In Flames - Cloud Connected Enjoy!
-
Birthday Cruise Info :) Please Confirm!
Likewise, when I can find my cable for the digi-cam gah!
-
Birthday Cruise Info :) Please Confirm!
Gee, thats the long way. Should go Port Road, South Road, South Road Connector, New Road THrough Mawson Lakes and then down Main North. Heaps quicker that way, along with a 70km/h speed limit through Regency Park and Wingfield, then 90km/h down the connector, then 70km/h through Mawson Lakes, then 80km/h on Main North.
-
Birthday Cruise Info :) Please Confirm!
You're not the only one coming in a non-Toyota so I wouldnt worry. V6 Magna power here :(
-
Hey Guys
No, we're not here at all. :(
-
Ke20 Brake Master Cylinders... Universal Products
Why don't you just get it resleeved?
-
Ford 2l Pinto Engine Into Ke30
Just SC the Pinto :(
-
Will A Ke70 Survive A Trip Adelaide To Sydney?
I had issues when I drove to Victoria in my last KE25. A trip to Victor or up the river doesnt suffice in knowing your car will make it or not. Its the constant speed and rpm that can cause issues. First 45 mins into the trip, the keyway for the rotor button let go. I suggest you take a spare. Also, the little bolt next to the carb at the front of the engine bay on the manifold worked its way loose and that caused a shitload of headaches. But in saying that, I patched it up and made it back home. I'd suggest redoing your dizzy cap, rotor button, leads, spark plugs, points (if you don't have an electronic dizzy), fuel filter, air filter and an oil change. Should be right to go after that :(
-
Ford 2l Pinto Engine Into Ke30
Nice and reliable and the good part, its crossflow. Would make a neat little conversion too, considering Escorts were a big part of Ford's rally history.
-
3k0 Engine???
Got pics of this?
-
Brake Noise
Check your wheels bearings. The red KE25 used to howl, vibrate and squel like mad through the steering wheel, until I changed the wheel bearings (or tighten them up if loose).
-
Fuel Economy
Seriously, convert to a 5 speed and your fuel economy will be a stack better on the open road, especially since you live out in the sticks and all :P
-
What Cars Have/do You Own?
Bit of a late reply, but it was actually a 72 model, which was stamped on the firewall. Majority of the parts may have been made late 1971, but it was assembled in Australia in 1972 by AMI :D
-
Rollaclub.com Suggestion Box
When you're busy sourcing dash pads for people, chasing money, chasing postage details etc and forget who you've sent messages too, it makes it a tad frustrating, thats all. By automatically placing a copy in the sent items folder, I can then go and check back to see what I've said to who and when. Ticking a box is a pain in the ass to be honest, as I for one forget to do that. Maybe create an option to automatically save to the sent items folder when a message is submitted, so people can turn the feature on or off instead. That way its under your options and it can operate two different ways, that way, keeping everyone happy. Ease of use is a plus in my eyes, as I use email every day at work and it operates the way I've mentioned (except the the auto delete). The auto delete was just myself taking into consideration the server space that would be used, but if you have a heap of space to burn, then don't script in the auto delete :D
-
Rollaclub.com Suggestion Box
Then move them to the saved folder instead :y:
-
Rollaclub.com Suggestion Box
Also on the PM system, can it be automatically setup so it copies the sent message to the sent items folder and have it automatically clear the sent items after 10 days? A bit like hotmail I guess, it would make things so much easier instead of having to tick the box to have it copy over there.
-
Spotted
Thats toda30/4 Used to be on here a bit, but more of a toymods type of guy these days.
-
Ke70 Stolen! :(
Saw a baby blue KE70 on my way to the shops at lunch today with a smashed out back window and parking infringement notice on the front window. Couldnt remember any specific markings but its behind the Oriental Restaurant on the corner of North-East Road and Grand Junction Road. You can get to it via the access driveway to the power sub-station off of Jacobsen Crescent / Valiant Road Corner Oh, its in Holden Hill too.