Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raven

Regular Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Raven

  1. As long as you have the receipt and packaging, then that should be fine. Will need to do it within 7 days though or work charge a restocking fee or something.
  2. Calipers havent been rebuilt and I'd be looking at $900 ono for it in its current condition (once the brakes are sorted). If I have to do more bodywork to it and respray it, the price will go up.
  3. Whats to know? Rotor button snapped 10km out of Tailem Bend, fixed that, and then the car was misfiring and spluttering for the rest of the trip. Changed the distributor over, reset the valve clearance and tighten up a few hose clamps on the fuel line and its all sorted :y: Brakes still take 1 pump before I get a solid pedal, so its going back to the brake specialist again to find out wtf is wrong with it.
  4. So after my issues on the Great Ocean Road, the car is now running properly again. All I need to do is get the brakes sorted yet again (they're not 100%) and then its up for sale! :y:
  5. Ms Raven = Ali :y:
  6. Haha, no I don't. I havent touched any parts from it. :y: No updates yet. Trying to get the red 25 running so I can sell it to get my Magna going. Once the Magna is going, I'm going to re-evaluate the situation and see if I restore it or just go out and import something a bit nicer, like a TE27 :P
  7. Raven replied to nathanhann's topic in The Event Archive
    waste of money this year. Soundwave is heaps better, has better bands and costs less! :jamie:
  8. I have computer issues, so wont be uploading for another week or so :jamie:
  9. Just a pity I didnt get to go for a ride in your car Dave, though I think I may have to make a trip over to visit you Melbourne folk and maybe you can take me for a spin then :D
  10. Well, I made it! Just! I'm about to go take my housemates car to my old man's place and grab another distributor and coil and see how I go there. Big thanks to Budowski for being my support mechanic on the way over. The trip on the way back was nothing short of slow, only being able to plod along at 80-90km/h for 85% of the trip. The car made it the first 60km's out of Pt. Fairy before it started playing up again. I pulled over several time and noticed again, no fuel flowing from the tank, even after fitting a new fuel pump. I just hope I don't have a leaking fuel line of some description causing air to be sucked in which is in turn causing a lack of fuel. Other than that, the weekend was great and I'll be in something a little more reliable next year! Thanks for organising another awesome weekend Jarrad & Mel!
  11. Timing is sorted, car runs beautiful now. Window stays up! Stereo in! Car almost packed and ready to rock n roll!
  12. Yeah dude, thats the plan. Being MOnday is a public holiday, I don't know if the caves will be open, so am thinking if we can't do the caves on Monday, we'll do it on Tuesday. Anyway, see ya in 4 and a half hours :)
  13. The window regulator has now been changed. Gotta love broken regulator teeth, hence the falling down of the window all the time. I've also fitted up a new set of contact points (old ones were pitted), and have reset the valve clearance. Just have to go grab my timing light from the old man's place and reset the engine timing as the adjustment of the valve clearance threw the timing right out for some reason and I've timied it by ear.
  14. Possibly :) Only reason I have to do it is because I leave home at 2am Saturday morning to get to the meet point, so it kinda has to be done, along with the contact points I've gotta put in and the tappets I have to readjust.
  15. Shoosh you. I've got a workshop manual and its a piece of piss :)
  16. Stereo is finally installed. I've got a regulator here, just need to fit it tomorrow. Since I have the day off, it can't be too difficult I guess :)
  17. My interior is black, so not of any use to me :P
  18. Just bought some speakers, so should have the stereo wired in today and ready to go. Hopefully I can change the window regulator easily and then I'm more or less set to go. :P
  19. Haha, I wouldnt say magic, it still has alot of wind noise, the stereo install!
  20. Brakes sorted! Pressure bled the brakes and vacuum bled the brakes at the same time to force the sludge buildup out of the rear lines and rear main line. A big thanks goes out to George at SA Brake & Clutch for that one! Now all that is left is to get the stereo installed and adjust the lifters a little and then its all done and ready! :P
  21. Where ya taking it? Rodtech?
  22. Sweet. As long as you know where we are going once we hit Pt. Fairy, so I can follow you ;) By the way, Macca's for Breakfast in Mt. Gambier sounds like a plan me thinks. You in? Mmmm hotcakes :(
  23. Dude, thats not cool. :yak:
  24. Raven replied to Jared's topic in SA / Adelaide
    Hmm, saw someone drive past in some silver hatch as I was leaving having a beep at me..... was that you?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.