Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raven

Regular Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Raven

  1. Raven replied to Murd 55's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    I can get you extractors if you need them, at a lot less than retail too :bash:
  2. Transferred cashola today champ.
  3. Check your spark plugs and leads :lmao:
  4. Unfortunately, I'd say thats a write off :) Sorry to see that happen champ. As long as you're ok, thats the main thing.
  5. How about you take your gauges to Adelaide Instrument Services and get them all recalibrated?
  6. You're thinking of a K-T bellhousing I assume? The T-series gearbox has a bolt on bellhousing. :)
  7. Raven replied to Murd 55's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    oOOER..... Hehehe :)
  8. Raven replied to robj's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    Hey champ. More information with this R&P setup would begreatly appreciated as I've been looking into doing this to my KE25 that I'm rebuilding. Cheers Raven
  9. No worries. The thing is, if you learnt from the information I gave you (which you have) then a lesson learned is knowledge gained and if you can teach someone else that lesson from the knowledge gained then you know that they will learn from it and so on, so forth. I'm glad the brakes worked out for you in the end, otherwise I was going to come and help fix them myself. Its good to see the younger members helping each other out in a time of need and I hope one day you can help someone else with the experience you gain from doing things like bleeding brakes yourself.
  10. Raven replied to Jared's topic in SA / Adelaide
    Gee, can't keep anything a secret can ya! :dance:
  11. Raven replied to Jared's topic in SA / Adelaide
    I'll be finding out about that car tomorrow as I have the details of who to call about it :dance:
  12. Some alternators have different plugs etc and Myles, No KE25 came out of the factory stock with a 4K motor :dance:
  13. I'll be paying tomorrow champ :dance:
  14. Count me in for one. Only problem is I can't get the payment to you till this Thursday (thats my payday).
  15. I used to serve that dude when I was working at BP in Surrey Downs in 2002-2004. Its different thats for sure, but it was always kept tidy :)
  16. Seeing as though there is a cruise happening already this month with Nissan Silvia, I'm postponing this until next month, on the 1st weekend of January, which is the 3rd. edit: can't do it then either, got things on that night....
  17. Gonna update the list of who's paid deposits? :D
  18. Yeah I will be. Just gotta find my cruise route from the last Drive-In meet.
  19. Raven replied to Jared's topic in SA / Adelaide
    I thought you were talking movies and yep, I've heard of 'em. Was trying to snare the vocalist for a metal project but he wasnt interested. His name is Nafe or something?
  20. Raven replied to Jared's topic in SA / Adelaide
    nooooooooooooooo iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ddddddddddddiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidddddddddddnnnnnnnnnnnntttttttttttttt. Why?
  21. Raven replied to Jared's topic in SA / Adelaide
    Ned to speek propa engrish :P
  22. Raven replied to Jared's topic in SA / Adelaide
    Yep, that would've been me. Was looking for a park for the battle of the bands that my housemates band was in. And if you can't tell the difference between a KE20 and a KE25, you need a good slap upside tha face yo! :)
  23. Locker was going in the Red KE25, but I need to replace the bearings and get a pinion nut for it and get the preload set before it goes in. Might do that this week. :'(
  24. Paint will be done as soon as the loan gets taken out early next year, along with the rust repairs of course. :'(

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.