Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raven

Regular Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Raven

  1. Scored a set of KE30 axles from the wreckers and was going to shorten them and fit up the locker up today, but ran out of time, and also noticed that the pinioin nut is missing on the locker, so will have to salvage one from the wreckers possibly tomorrow. Locker wont be fitted for a couple of weeks now as I want to replace the bearings in the diff and get the pre-load set correctly anyway. I also fixed the rear end rattle today which was due to loose shock absorbers..... not my doing though. Now that they're tight, the car doesn't seem to tram track anymore, though I will get a wheel alignment done asap anyway after SLO-030's incident with a kerb before he sold it to me. :'(
  2. To busy going to pick up some KE30 axles and putting the locker in today :'(
  3. The car would still brake if the booster was faulty, but the pedal would be spongy if the booster was leaking. Sure you have the hose connected properly? Regarding the clutch, is it engaging and disengaging properly? Have you put the thrust bearing on correctly? Greased up theinput shaft slightly before you put it in?
  4. Is it a shake as in a running on 2-3 cylinders type of shake or is it a vibration type of shake?
  5. Arent AE71's Rack & Pinion as well and KE70 is a drag-link setup?
  6. Depost now paid, like I said I would :yes:
  7. Might have it ready enough to take over but will see how I go as I need to get the Magna clutch sorted too. On another note, the head gasket went yet again, so this time I shoved some Car-Go Metallic Seal-Up in it, two bottles and its fixed it good and proper. Just need to do an oil change as it milk-shaked (will do that tomorrow after work) and should be fine until the valve-stem seals on the 3k head I have are swapped over.
  8. Assumption is the mother of all f**k-ups. Get the number off the bearing and go to bearing shop and get them that way.
  9. Also pretty sure that Holden's were Australian built, henceforth the response of Aussie Muscle in this thread :hmm: Pretty certain that the last time I checked, mustang's were American built. :P
  10. I think you posted the wrong Ford Coupe.... This is where its at :dance:
  11. Will be depositing this Thurs, so hold onto a site for me as you know I'm coming :dance:
  12. Reserve me a site spot. Will pay this thursday. Is the deposit $10 for a couple or $10 each?
  13. Its a Daihatsu Trevis....
  14. Two door sedan with a purple/grey chameleon paint job, sporting a rotary engine?
  15. Will forward the pics on tonight Jon. Just gotta make myself some dinner and get to work :no2:
  16. Ok people, see you all at Bunnings at 4pm for a 4.30pm departure :no2: I suggest you bring some sunscreen after last time everyone was roasted :y:
  17. These pics are from my twin SU set-up I had before I decided that Twin Dellortos offer better performance. As you can see in the pics, It shows the lever in the middle of the linkages that allows a cable to be attached. Mine were also a matched pair, unlike the ones you have myles which are two individual SU's.
  18. Next cruise will be in a few weeks in Decemeber for an Afternoon Cruise/Drive-In Meet that I will be organising :no2: Maybe some of you should consider coming along to the Australia Day Long Weekend Rollaclub Meet in Victoria on the Great Ocean Road. :y:
  19. Sorry guys, but I don't have it, as I gave it to whoever was doing the Toyoshow display and I didnt help pack uip that day either, so between you people that were doing the display this year, you have the Rollaclub banner.
  20. Unfortunately, the only way that will bolt up is with a K-T bellhousing. :no2:
  21. Someone let me know when you're making it past my place and I'll jump on there :dance: I do have a birthday dinner at 6pm in Brahma LOdge, so I hope it doesnt take too long to get to Victor and back :P
  22. That's just a T50 :dance:
  23. This is my new parrot called Reizo. He's 14 weeks old and an Australian Crimson Wing Parrot found up in Northern QLD and in the upper NT too. He's hand reared and cost an arm and a leg, but well worth it.
  24. Repost or not, I hadnt seen it until someone else posted this to me on MSN tonight. :dance: Either way, its clever and looks cool. :P

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.