Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raven

Regular Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Raven

  1. can't do this one unfortunately. Its the girlfriend's brothers birthday this Sunday. Maybe I'll come out on the next one :)
  2. Forgotten to use a proper digi-cam? :y:
  3. Its actually a Hungry Jacks Triple Stacker :)
  4. Nah champ, wasnt me. Hope you got a good price though as we're moving a fair few clutches a day. :dance:
  5. What model do you have champ?
  6. Nice! That white one looks the part :dance: Have you moved house Henry? :y: From what I saw last time I was there picking up some KE2x parts, you had a shed full of parts :hmm:
  7. We actually can't buy anything in from Coventry's (as stupid as that is) considering Motor Traders is part of Coventry Group Limited. I could probably source bolts and things through Champion though and for stud kits, I can get them through ACL.
  8. As much as I don't want to say it, if you snooze, you lose and in the end she wasnt really worth it. Build a bridge, move on and find a decent girl worth the trouble, not one that wants her hole filled by someone she isnt even in a relationship with. That right there should tell you a lot about a girl :dance:
  9. Got 'em at work champ. Come into Motor Traders at Norwood and ask one of the guys or speak to me (Michael) about deep sockets. Better still, When you walk in the door, look at the tool rack on the right as we have them on there. :dance:
  10. should be 5 or 5.5 wide. 4.5 seems a little too small..
  11. Raven replied to Jared's topic in SA / Adelaide
    Hmm, interesting. :D Well I saw a white one with stockies on the back and it was lowered....
  12. The flares set me back $250 delivered from a guy in the US who makes fibreglass copies off his own metal flares. He's on ebay a fair bit, so have a look around for him :D Regarding scuff plates, I'm not turning my project thread into a discussion thread. When I've done this last lot of dash pads, I'll look into it and see what I can come up with regarding scuff plates for the KE1x/2x models.
  13. If enough people want them, I may be able to get some from Japan. Will have to look into it :D
  14. Try a Kinetic-style Deep socket :D
  15. Raven replied to Jared's topic in SA / Adelaide
    Thought someone might spot me if I parked there. I was at the Royal Adelaide Show, so free parking for the win! Also saw your white KE30 with the hektik stockies on the back :D
  16. Try changing your brake pads to something like Bendix GCT's :D
  17. Definitely replace your shocks. They're obviously way out of their operating range and you need something thats a shorter stroke to work effectively.
  18. Being an automotive parts interpreter for Motortraders (Coventry Auto for those who are in WA and QLD), our biggest selling brand of oil is Fuchs Titan. The mechanics swear by it and its a good price too. Titan Super GTO or Titan GT would be my choice on the motor at hand, considering the amount of km's its done, a 20w50 or 15w40 weight would be the grade of oil I'd choose. Anything thinner and its just going to burn it.
  19. Because Melbourne and Adelaide are more awesome than Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Darwin and Canberra :P
  20. Speak to an engineer :fuzz:
  21. Spent today pulling half the motor down to replace the head gasket. The reason it popped was when the head gasket was replaced by the previous owner of the motor thats in the car, they had decided not to scrape the stuck on gasket off the head and block surfaces and also to not torque the head down properly. All sorted now though. :fuzz: Just have to adjust the tappets a little more with a warm motor and it should be sweet :fuzz: Next on the list is to replace the shock absorbers, lower the car and throw in the weldy :fuzz:
  22. Raven replied to Jared's topic in SA / Adelaide
    Spotted Mitch parked on Walkerville Tce last night on the way home from work.
  23. Sounds like a plan. Last time we met at the Mobil on the corner of Glen Osmond & Portrush Roads, stocked up on food/drink and left from there, which was by far the easiet way to travel together, which I think would be a good idea to stick to the same thing next year.
  24. Any competent auto electrician should be able to help you out there champ.
  25. i drove 13+ hours on the first run in a Supra...it doesnt bother me really. :no2: I could easily do it in 8-10 to Apollo Bay if I bypass the South-East this time :dance:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.