Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raven

Regular Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Raven

  1. Second chance offer? The items have already been paid for and are supposed to be sent out... Thats interesting. Was US$75 for both I think.
  2. I don't have it, but will be getting it due to the dental cover I'm going to need. As it is, its costing me $385 outta my own pocket to get a broken tooth surgically removed.
  3. I'm yet to see if the colours can be removed and repainted yet :( I'm not a huge fan of them either so will see what happens when they arrive. Worst case scenario is I buy some standard colour gauges off Yahoo Japan :(
  4. You know you wanna :( I just love the shape and character. Wait till the flare kit goes on :(
  5. Raven replied to demuire's topic in General Mechanical
    Those plugs are set from the factory so no need to include the gap :( The number at the end of the part number, being either 8 or 11 in this instance, indicates the plug gap. :(
  6. Raven replied to Budowski's topic in SA / Adelaide
    Oh its quite tidy and not to mention only about 5 of in Australia. :cool: Try and talk her around :P
  7. Raven replied to Budowski's topic in SA / Adelaide
    Trading Post, Carsales, AE82 Owners Club, Toymods, Nissan Silvia sometimes have things posted up there too. Just realise that small 4 cylinder cars are going to command higher prices due to the cost of fuel at the moment and in the future :P Why a Seca? I know someone that wants to sell an AE82 FX-GT with a 4AGE fitted up (factory of course).
  8. Possible relay issue. Trace the wiring in the engine bay from the headlights and see where it ends up. Worst case scenario is your headlight pull switch is dead.
  9. Raven replied to Jared's topic in SA / Adelaide
    Thats 2 mins walk from me :P
  10. More will be done when my debts are paid off and my tax return comes in :P
  11. Early KE35 might be suitable and hey, if it doesnt go all the way up, just cut the trim and leave the vinyl so you can wrap it around the back and glue it :P
  12. The door trims are similar to the KE35 two door hardtops, but not sure on exact length. I had a KE36 panel van and used to nap in it at lunch time's at work haha. You kind have to curl up (if you're tall like me) and lay diagonal in the back from corner to corner. If you wanted more room, I'd suggest fitting a false floor to clear the wheel arches to get a better sleeping position and to also fit a mattress :P
  13. KE30 Two Door with some rear end damage... KE38 Wagon which looked to be pretty straight... Both can be found at Active Motor Wreckers at Gawler.
  14. Oooer, that is tidy :P Kicks ass over the white one you had, thats fo' shizzle. If I can sell my Magna before the trip, I may make it over in an E30 323i :cool:
  15. Raven replied to Clown's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    Needs dish and lower body kit :P
  16. Yeah I doubt anyone else will come besides me. People are slack in South Australia :P
  17. Raven replied to demuire's topic in General Mechanical
    4K/4K-C Plugs NGK - BP5EY AC Delco - 43XLS Denso - W16EXU-1 4AGE Plugs From 1986-88 NGK - BCPRE5-11 (1.1mm Gap) AC Delco - FR2LS 4AGE Plugs From 1989 onwards NGK - BKR6EP-8 (0.8mm Gap) I could probably cross-reference these over at work to Bosch plugs, but NGK, AC Delco and Denso plugs outweigh the effort of even wanting to do that as Bosch plugs arent all that great. *Added this to the Knowledge Base/FAQ as well.
  18. I took the Magna this year :P And Sheqel drives a BMW :dance:
  19. Yeah, a few people on here still jerk a bit lol :cool: Its kind of like masturbation really :dance: You start off reaching the friction point too quick and then its all over, but with practice you can ease on and off the friction point and make it all that more enjoyable. Then with time, you just don't jerk as much and it becomes second nature :P
  20. I believe corolla's arent built to take abuse by me haha. Not that I was abusing it in any way, shape or form. :cool:
  21. I'm ruling out the red beast at the moment due to a popped head gasket. Magna gets rego next week.
  22. Not so good news for this little one... milkshake under the oil cap! Tonight she popped a head gasket, so will have to wait till I get paid next week to fix it up, gah!
  23. Raven replied to Jared's topic in SA / Adelaide
    In other words, I'd be scared if it didnt have rims, cos all cars have rims you see... :)
  24. Lsd

    Raven replied to rollamitch's topic in Automotive Discussion
    Research, research, research people. I'll give you a couple of keywords and then you can use the search button :) The keywords are: T-18 and TE72.
  25. Count me in as always :yak: Never know, I MIGHT bring the red KE25 if its being reliable enough, otherwise the Magna will be there again :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.