Everything posted by Raven
-
My 4agte Ke25 Project
Hope you have some receipts for money owing or you wont see a cent dude...
-
Jip_01's Ke36 Dorris 1 (d1) & 2 (d2)
Tailgate is a common problem, my 36 had a sagged tailgate. I'd say it would be due to the 30-odd years of having the tailgate open and shut.
-
Greeeeen Beastie!!!
Coming along nicely dude :dance: Two things though... 1. Keep the dash as is, otherwise you're going to have to prep it for paint etc and if you don't prep it properly, the clear will just peel off. 2. Lift pump/surge tank can go in the boot as thats where the fuel tank is located. If the fuel tank was located underneath the car, then the lift pump and surge tank would also have to be located underneath the car to comply with ADR's (if you were to engineer it).
-
Spotted
Benzo's old white KE20 in the Centrelink Carpark in Norwood today :dance:
-
Supercharged
You can get Turbo gasket kits for DHLA40's/DCOE's I believe that also for blow through turbs to be setup.
-
Ke25 Kids...errr...ke25 Has Been Sold
Yes, yes I do :bash:
-
Import Ke55??
Most Corolla's were built in Japan, assembled in Australia. They came as a package and we're assembled together.
-
Corolla - The New Drug?
They have cars on the moon? :bash:
-
Ke20 Project. 3k To 4age To 4agte
Isnt a heater/demister required for a roadworthy as its part of the original design of the car?
-
J & J Birthday Cruise - Saturday, 21st June
Thought I'd add the day/date in the title for ya Dale :bash: Easier to keep track of then :yes:
-
Jip_01's Ke36 Dorris 1 (d1) & 2 (d2)
Early wagons had Vinyl dude. :bash: That was my KE36 Panel Van's factory interior. The black dash looks so much better. You should convert back to the early dash :yes:
-
Ke25 Kids...errr...ke25 Has Been Sold
don't worry, it'll be looked after :bash:
-
How Hard Would This Be To Straighten Out?
Why get a 20 when you can get a 25? :bash:
-
Nut Size For Exhaust Flange...
Sweet. Cheers Dave! :bash:
-
I Went Shopping Today....
By some spare plastic bits and remove the originals :bash:
-
Nut Size For Exhaust Flange...
Swoit. Will go to a parts store tomorrow and get it sorted :bash:
-
What Is Your Favorite Servo Snack?
*drum roll*............Roast Chicken Aussie Hero when you're absolutely tanked off your face on the piss :bash:
-
Nut Size For Exhaust Flange...
defintely a 14 mm nut, just unsure of the thread pitch. Guess I'll buy both and see how I go haha.
-
Nut Size For Exhaust Flange...
Hey people As some of you know, I have recently acquired a 1971 KE25 thats in a little need of some lovin'. First up, I need to know what size/thread the exhaust flange nuts are. I need to get another one and I'm not sure. If someone could let me know, that would be great appreciated :bash: Cheers Raven
-
Cruise, Sunday June 1st. 12 O'clock Meet.
I'll be on the next one in my newly acquired KE25 daily driver, complete with dents and minimal rust :bash:
-
Fia Corolla Homologations
Ouchlets :)
- The Or1g
-
One Man's Trash...
Say what? Click Here!
-
Fia Corolla Homologations
Thats a lot of homo's.... ;) :)
-
Pump Fuel Into Carby By Hand On Cold Startup
See where the accelerator pump arm connects to the accelerator pump shaft? It looks as if the arm is already pushing down, that's why its not moving. :) plus the rubber seal is split around the top too. That small shaft has two positions where the pin on the accelerator pump arm slides through. Very carefully unbolt the arm from the top of the carby and slide said pin out of the accelerator pump shaft (which is part of the arm), spin the shaft around and put it through the other two holes. It should give it a new position and allow it to function correctly ;)