Everything posted by Raven
-
Daves Ke70 Panelvan
I have a starter motor for a K motor if you're interested :)
-
Bastards!
Dude, you shoot arrows. Bows are what you use to launch the arrows :y:
- Grabber Blue
-
Chuggering And Running Like Shit.
A little fuel down the carby and kick it over :)
-
Stolen Ke70
Didnt know cars came with rockets on top of the motor :yes: Sad to hear its been torched but these early corolla's are a target unfortunately.
-
Grabber Blue
*shudders* superlites? Get Panasports :yes:
-
Chuggering And Running Like Shit.
Whats your distributor cap looking like Jon? When I owned my KE36, it apparently had a blown motor, but upon closer inspection, number 4 lead at the distributor end was corroded ion the inside the number 4 spark plug lead terminal. Also pull out your rotor buton and give it a quick scrape along the concrete to clean off any dirt/build-up that has occured over time. The posts inside the distributor cap - are they corroded/worn away? Hope some of that may help :yes:
-
How Many Tries Did It Take To Get Your Licence?
First on everything :yes:
-
Wheels For Ke25?
There would still be design rules that the cars that enter the country would have to meet :S So while we're on the topic, are there legalities with massive wheels on cars in NZ?
-
The Blue Groper Ke20
Totally agree with you there dude. There is nothing eye-catching about whitewalls and venetians in my books. Do something different!
-
Wheels For Ke25?
Are you wanting to get a defect for going any bigger than 14's? Thats the question you should be asking yourself champ :S Fitting 18's would definitely require you to roll the inner lip, though I think massive rims on an old car wouldnt look so great. 15's max :)
- Teds Project Ke70 ~ The Blue Car
-
Engineering!
Talk to John at SA Chassis & Suspension in Brompton. He's a Regency approved chassis repairer and welded up both rails and plated them on my 25 for $660 (that also included plating up the massive hole in the bodywork under the battery tray I had).
-
Supercharger Vs Turbo
I understand from what I've read on various forums that the S/C gives a linear curve in power to redline as opposed to a turbo which comes on boost at a certain RPM through to redline. A S/C has to use power to make power so to speak, by having the motor drive the pulley to create boost, whereas a turbo gets free power by recirculating exhaust emissions to force air into the cylinders :poke: That would be the main reason why people choose Turbo over S/C.
-
Boot Seal
Use something like Tarzan Grip to hold it on :D
-
Boot Seal
You have the wrong seal then dude. The original seal clipped onto the lip that goes around the entrance into the boot space...
-
Rolla Chicks Rolla
I saw it for sale yesterday... don't know how much though :D
-
Boot Seal
It should push on like the original seal. :D
-
Ke30 2 Door Ftw
Now you just need to lose the whitewalls, put some aggressive rims on it with dish and throw an early model front end on it and it will look sweet :D
-
The Original Drift
Since we're on the topic of drift, I have a link for you of today's drifting standards in a Mk2 Escort -
-
Spotted
Spotted Soulsearcher in town tonight turning right onto Pulteney Street from Rundle Street. I was having Subway on the Hungry Jacks side :hmm:
-
Ke25 Kids...errr...ke25 Has Been Sold
Not escort wheels, but early RX7 wheels are the shizzle as they're 4x110 :hmm:
-
My Ke25...back Off The Road
Already got a 5K in pieces with twin DHLA40 Dellortos to go on :hmm:
-
Spotted
Oh god no. Lol. Can you see why I'm not a a fan of KE70's? :hmm:
-
Rolla Chicks Rolla
Glad to see you're still about Kylie ;) You wont see me around the area much now that I've moved closer to the city with some friends, but my KE25 is kiding in a shed in Paralowie :hmm: