Everything posted by Raven
-
All Japanese Day - Adelaide, Sunday 27th April, 08....
Haha, not likely! Go look at my project thread :abuse:
-
All Japanese Day - Adelaide, Sunday 27th April, 08....
I'm going....to take photo's. KE25 is still a rolling shell for the time being :abuse:
-
Jip's Ke25 - Tabitha
I'll suss mine out on the weekend and get your some pics. Me thinks thats where the air vent may screw into on one of the screw holes, but can't be too sure as I don't have a dash or car to access at this point in time.
-
Ke2x Dashtop Removal
Jon: I got my dash top from someone else on ebay for half the price but havent yet attempted to put it back together as my KE25 requires sandblasting and paint first.
-
Trouble With Ke55 Manual Conversion
Pictures will help heaps dude :nervous:
-
Greeeeen Beastie!!!
Its to do with the stroke of the motor rather than building it better. You could get it to rev but I don't know how long it would hold together. :nervous:
-
Greeeeen Beastie!!!
7K wont handle revs too well but will be a torque monster fo' sho. Plenty of people with 5K Turbo's on here running 7K-E manifolds. Might wanna speak to the two main culprits. Taz_RX and madrolla68 about boosting your K motor. :nervous:
- Spotted
-
Who Knows This Car??
Best bet is to ask on Toymods or Twincam.org about that one. No-one here that I know of owned it. Looks like a nice little sleeper though :nervous:
-
Carby Help.
Its a 34 ADM I believe. Wayyyyyyyyyy too big for a 4K. Not sure on choke size, but its bigger than a 32/36 and wayyyyyy bigger than a Holley 180. Stick with the Holley dude :nervous:
-
Adelaide Motor Show - Who Went? Pics Inside!
So its thats time of the year again. The Adelaide Motorshow is upon us. Who's going and when? I'm going on Friday night with a mate and probably will get there around 6.30pm.
-
My Grandpa Ke30
don't forget even more understeer it will have now that a boat anchor has been fitted :nervous:
-
I Need Some Advice On My Ke30
That would be a little too big on a 3K. I'd look into a 180 Holley or 28/32(36) Weber if you can find one. Smaller primary choke would be more responsive on a 3K motor. For the money you would spend on getting a 3K to perform reasonably well, you could just by a 5K and mod that which would give you a stack more bang for your buck, so to speak.
-
I Need Some Advice On My Ke30
Click Here & Read Up!
-
Greeeeen Beastie!!!
Not red enough :nervous: Looks almost pink here |blink|
-
Hi, I'm New......
Henceforth my silly post :nervous:
-
Hi, I'm New......
Hi, I'm Mick and I'm an alcoholi....|blink| ....ummmm........ :nervous: ....shit! Wrong forum! :lol:
-
New Shoes Trial Fit.
Looks hawt ass! Are they Spitfires?
- Teds Project Ke70 ~ The Blue Car
-
Project Ke25 - For Sale - See Pg 9
Or do what I did with my KE36 and get a 5 Speed gearbox extension housing from a KE55 and swap it over :hmm:
-
Topless 69 Ke Corolla
If the rims werent so plastic looking and have decent spoke-age and dish-age, it would look a shitload better.
-
My New Sidedraught Webers
Illegal if it vents to the atmosphere :hmm:
-
Topless 69 Ke Corolla
don't you mean..... :hmm:
-
Old Skool N New Age Auto Show 08
No-one reminded me. Good work though! Wonder how many sore losers will complain that you won another Trophy lol :hmm:
-
My New Sidedraught Webers
Yep, the PCV goes to an oil catch can and from the oil catch can back into the manifold. Is it possible to cut the springs down when you cut the filters down?