Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raven

Regular Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Raven

  1. People who don't make any effort to even attempt to come along to the GOR cruise :hmm:
  2. Finally arrived back home after missing my turn-off and ending up in Port Fairy, rofl. Was a damn good weekend, and as poz said, with a great bunch of people. Much fun was had by all :hmm: Decided to do a bit of acave tour in Naracoorte on the way back and checked out the Blue Lake in Mt. Gambier. I'll put pics up over the next few days :S
  3. Just checkin' in to let you know that its been an interesting trip so far. Expect a full story in the next few days haha.
  4. Sif you women are leaving at 9am! Where is your sense of adventure!? I would've gone to see the penguin colony AND gotten back before you even arrive! :)
  5. Hmm, I'm departing in just over 6 hours :)
  6. The question most people will as you is "How long is a piece of string?" At the end of the day the car is worth as much as what someone is willing to pay for it. :)
  7. I saw the car covered up on that one. wasnt a good sight at all :)
  8. Whats the offset on those rims?
  9. Next weekend the motor and gearbox are coming out as I just bought myself an engine crane last weekend :thumbsup:
  10. Saw this on a Supra Cruise last year and had to take a pic. Doubt the person survived.....
  11. *flaps wings in excitement* Not long now :thumbsup:
  12. Check your earths. :thumbsup:
  13. Well said champ. :thumbsup: I don't post that regularly on here because I feel the place lost its...I don't know.....friendly feel since ownership changed hands. I've been here nearly 3 years, and I myself would also like to see this place grow and be a more friendly and relaxed environment to post in, not having to tippy toe around moderators that are "trigger happy" so to speak.
  14. Not long to go now eh :thumbsup:
  15. I believe its called a turning lane clint :thumbsup:
  16. I will agree its not just this post that I've seen some unfair or incorrect decisions made. We were all new once...I think a little bit of leniency needs to be used in the future for new members, :thumbsup:
  17. She's gonna own you guys through the hills once I'm done teaching her how a car truly handles :hmm:
  18. I propose we leave at 2 min timed intervals per car :hmm: That way no-one can follow and cheat :2thumbs:
  19. And illegal if you don't anyway :) Thats just as bad as winding it back champ :D
  20. I can wire it up, hell, I can install an amplifier in a car with never doing it before. Relays just confuse me thats all :D
  21. I might have to look into this idea when my worked 5K goes into the KE25 :) Someone is gonna have to draw a diagram of a relay and what wires go to where though :D
  22. Still have my job, so its ok :D This arrived this morning..... New Old Stock from the mighty US of A :)
  23. Raven replied to Murd 55's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    Bianca Needs my 13x7 Bathurst Globe copies :wink:
  24. It's not the computer, its the operator :wink: Go and reset the BIOS to factory defaults. unplug EVERYTHING but your main drive and see what happens.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.