Everything posted by Raven
-
See The Motorbike?
I remember an old work colleague telling me years ago that he witnessed a bike ride get decapitated after he slammed into the side, and went through a car. Wouldn't be a fun way to go, thats for sure....
-
Help
I thought the XF weber would be wayyyyyyyyyyyy too big for a 5K to begin with?
-
Toyoshow2008
I should be ready to go for Toyoshow in 2009 :dance:
-
Can You Identify This Stater Motor??
That what be the one. I just couldn't be bothered going searching for it lol :dance:
-
Can You Identify This Stater Motor??
$75 :dance:
-
Can You Identify This Stater Motor??
I've got a 5K reduction gear starter and its not one of those :dance:
-
"lazarust", Bitten Off More Than I Can Chew?
Whats sandblasting cost to do to a complete shell these days?
-
Aussie Top Gear
Second that, even for the the position of the aussie stig :dance:
-
Justin's Ke70
Noice. Catch can ftw!
-
2nd Annual Rollaclub Great Ocean Rd Cruise
Sorry to hear that dude. Looks like I'll be making the trip by myself this year peoples.
- Another Rally Video....
-
K Engine Options
Some people (like myself) prefer to do up a 5K to keep it looking original too. If you want performance, get the thought of a 4AGE out of your head and start thinking CA18DET :y:
- Merry Christmas
-
Redwarf Rebuild V4.0
Awesome. Will be nice to see how they look. I scored my TE27 replica flares from a dude in the US of A and they're pretty sweet, just gotta have some fun cutting up the guards now :lolcry:
-
Redwarf Rebuild V4.0
Out of curiousity, Where'd you source your flares from Rob?
-
Raven's Ke25 Corolla Memorial Rebuild - Now Parting Out
2 hours work and my shoulder was killing me.... So this is what I did today :lolcry: I have found some problem rust areas. As you can see on the passenger side, after I had removed the inner guard once before, I found a massive rust hole that ants were using as an entrance into my car, so I had to quickly patch it up with some body-filler to stop the little bastards making a nest in the back under the carpet. The driver side, which I didn't take pics of, has even more rust around the start of the sill panel there. Definitely a panel beater/sheet metal workers job. Its coming along slowly but there is usually progress made with it each weekend.
-
Internet Radio Stations - Metal
For those of you on the forum who love their metal music as much as I do..... Breakthru Radio This is a metal radio station which good friends of mine, UNIVERSUM, are pick of the week from the 17th-23rd of December. Good to see some Adelaide Metal Bands being recognised in the US of A :lolcry:
-
Quick Question About Levins
I've been to your house Arch lol. Went there with my mate to pick up the AE82 that was put into the cliff face a few years back now :o
-
Xtremehabitscc Car Show 12/9/07 , Lakeland , Fl
I've seen one of those colts with that type of gearbox over here before.
-
Speedometre Mph To Kph (sticker)
-
Quick Question About Levins
Juzzy: If its the same Arch I recognise from the old toymods site, then yes, he knows his shit. He's owned a few sprinters in his time. :lolcry:
-
How Much Do You Know??????
68% for me!
-
2nd Annual Rollaclub Great Ocean Rd Cruise
Ahhh interesting. Chicks in swimwear. I'm so there! haha Spoke to Knoblet today about accomodation and it looks like we may have found some. So who from Adelaide is actually coming? I do need to organise a meet point (which will be the same as last year) and a time that we will be meeting and departing. So Adelaide people, let me know. Cheers Raven
-
Bmw Vs Fox
Nothing a pitchfork and a high pressure washer can't fix :P
-
2nd Annual Rollaclub Great Ocean Rd Cruise
Yep, they're before Portland. The 11 Apostles + 1 collapsed = 12 haha.