Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raven

Regular Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Raven

  1. Raven replied to Murd 55's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    I'm gonna make a mess on that hind quarter......oh that sounds wrong lol :wink:
  2. I'm not usually a fan of the KE70/AE71 shape, but I must admit, thats the nicest KE70 I've seen in a long time. Keep up the good work champ! 8/
  3. Click Here - Then Click On The Video That works 8/
  4. Raven replied to Murd 55's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    Looking pretty awesome :jamie: Will have to get some top-notch pics once I figure out how to use this cam 8/
  5. Claims Officer for Mobile Phone Insurance :fuzz:
  6. Transferred the money over champ :fuzz:
  7. All Make Motor Repairs & Restorations @ Para Hills West as Dyno Dynmaics Dyno-Packs that bolt to your hubs and give an accurate reading due to no slipping on rollers as well if you wanna head down that path :fuzz:
  8. That KE20 with the superlites was pretty damn fine :fuzz:
  9. My Review For The City, Bay & Beach Cruise - January '08 So today was the City, bay & Beach Cruise, organised by a mate of mine called Scott. The cruise consisted of cars From Stock To Mild To Wild and was anything from a Rotary to a 4 Cylinder and 6's and 8's. Here are a few pics I took from the cruise. All in all, a great day of socialising with new people and lots of sunburn to go with it and with 60+ cars, it makes for a great day to get a range of cars from Aussie Built Muscle to some Hot Jap Imports together enjoying what we like best - cars :fuzz:
  10. Raven replied to MYSTIK's topic in The Event Archive
    Yep, doesnt go that far back to 1974, only does KE30 and up :bash: Anyway, back on topic :fuzz:
  11. I was in the Magna :fuzz: Mr Primer would've seen me go past at Moana :bash:
  12. Raven replied to MYSTIK's topic in The Event Archive
    They would all be welcome under the Rollaclub display for sure. I should be down there as well and will be pestering the owner of the KE25 for parts :fuzz: I need a late model bonnet dammit!
  13. Raven replied to MYSTIK's topic in The Event Archive
    Dress as Ninja's :fuzz:
  14. Raven replied to MYSTIK's topic in The Event Archive
    Right click allows you to save. Left click is what you wanna do peoples :drgrim:
  15. They're the same mirrors I have on my 25 Dan. Everything is for sale for the right price :drgrim:
  16. I'll be bringing my mates Digital SL/R too :drgrim:
  17. These don't happen very often :P
  18. Raven replied to MYSTIK's topic in The Event Archive
    Then it should be ToyotaClub :P
  19. Raven replied to MYSTIK's topic in The Event Archive
    Yep, I got it. Someone else should really have it though as I'm not region leader :P
  20. Any carb or performance shop in your local area should be able to supply you with one or point you in the right direction of where to get one.
  21. Oh? Hmm, weird then eh. Me thinks topic starter needs more back pressure then if its dying around corners, though that seems to me to be a fuelling issue. Give it a re-tune and adjust the fuel mixtures again.
  22. Your 4K is worked with twin carbs and a cam though juzzy :yes:
  23. I would've gone for the "war on terror rust" myself :yes:
  24. The KE15 you're referring to is the user D. McKiggan and its his fathers car running a worked 5K :yes:
  25. I've owned a few Cortina's in my time and my quickest car was my Cortina :y: Nothing gay unless its a 2 Litre :yes:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.