Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raven

Regular Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Raven

  1. Just cut and shut 'em Trev till they're level. :P
  2. When I've researched that, I'll let you know, but I'm looking for something moulded and I think tru-fit do the moulded carpets. :P
  3. Next weekend i might whip out the seats and carpet :P
  4. Well, you bitches know I'm in for it in the Magna :P
  5. Got my Magna now, so I'll bring that out :P
  6. So I got a little further today.... The roof lining was fun to remove, thats for sure haha and that sealant is sticky shit. It goes EVERYWHERE!
  7. It'll go ahead. Just depends if we do it on that date or not :D
  8. My KE36 jack is also located in front of the drivers seat on the floor :D
  9. Raven replied to Jared's topic in SA / Adelaide
    *Wronggggggggggggg buzzer sound* KE70 came out with the square front (early model) and slant front (late model). AE71 just came out with the slant front. An AE70 would be a KE70 with AE71 running gear or AE71 running gear with a 4AGE fitted instead of a 4A-C. :D
  10. For the tappet adjustment - Feeler gauges, 10mm spanner, flatblade screwdriver TDC = Top Dead Centre. That means piston one on compression stroke with the crank pulley on the ) mark against the timing cover marks for the timing.
  11. I shall be making the trip in my 1994 TS Magna V6 5 speed :lolcry:
  12. Raven replied to Jared's topic in SA / Adelaide
    That would be Chet :lolcry:
  13. Possible, but its not very often that the heads crack on these motors though but if it got hot enough then it could've cracked it. If I'd had the motor out of the 25 already, I would offer you the head for $25, but it isnt out yet and I gotta by an engine crane next month.
  14. That would be Permatex i believe. Not required dude, trust me on that one :lolcry:
  15. Don't need sealant dude. They're a mono-torque gasket. Get yourself a decent torque wrench if you don't already have one, because you're gonna need it. 1. Its as easy as undoing the inlet/exhaust manifold and pulling it away from the motor. 2. Undo Rocker cover. 3. Remove rocker gear. 3. poke 8 holes in a piece of cardboard and label the pushrods 1-8 from front to rear so you don't get them mixed up. 4. undo the head bolts in sequence. the sequence to tighten them up is on the back of the cardboard that comes with your head gasket. 5. remove the dizzy. near the dizzy, there should be a slot to stick a screwdriver in to lightly tap and seperate the head from the block. 6. clean head and block with a scraper, be careful to cut into any surface areas (can also clean the top of the pistons this way). Installation reverse of removal procedure. Except you then have to adjust the valve clearance. You can do this with a cold motor, but its preferably to do it while the motor is hot. Timing can be adjusted by sticking a screwdriver in the oil pump hole and turning the oil pump to get the key way in the right position. I think thats is. If I've missed anything, someone point it out. Oh, while you're at it, replace the rocker cover gasket and always use a new inlet/exhaust manifold gasket. If you want a gasket that sits between the inlet and exhaust manifold, you'll have to get that from Toyota. Good luck!
  16. Raven replied to Jared's topic in SA / Adelaide
    I think I saw chumps today on park terrace and sik_rolla rounded me up haha.
  17. Raven replied to Jared's topic in SA / Adelaide
    Yup, I work in town, so its my daily, soon to be sold though :hmm: Buying a better daily (unfortunately wont be a toyota i don't think) so i can carry my band gear around when I get back into a band. KE25 is off the road for a restoration though. Should be done by next summer me thinks :hmm: Benzo: Car looks pretty nice :yes: I was in a Silver Navara so you wouldn't have seen me haha :lolcry:
  18. Will be interesting to see once my motor is built and if i go supercharged or not with it later :)
  19. Yupz, Konig Rewinds with the Charcoal centre to keep in with the old school jap look :)
  20. You gotta remember Leeroy 1. It's not fitted properly 2. The car isnt lowered yet 3. The flares arent on properly 4. It's missing the wheels 5. The car isnt painted yet 6. Interior isnt done. Wait till its complete and then tell me you don't like it :) If you do tell me you don't, I'll personally bitch-slap you ;)
  21. You'll get there in the end ;) Keep at it. MIne is about to have the rear windscreen pulled out soon enough :)
  22. More pics.... Did a quick cloth tape fit up and took pictures of the flares and front lip tonight. The flares will require a little work to shape to the guard, but I'll just buy a heat gun for that and heat it and bolt it on as I go around. Enjoy!
  23. I'm sure you will. You're around the area a little anyway. wont be hard to miss lol
  24. They bolt on, so all depends. I'm cutting up my rear quarters as they will stay on the car for the rest of its life, so no worries there. :evil:
  25. These next pictures should tell you what I'm going for :evil: What's in the box? My TE27 fibreglass copy flares, made directly from a set of metal flares :(

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.