Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raven

Regular Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Raven

  1. You guys drove it last year. Our turn this year buddy! :no2:
  2. Thought about reporting that to the police?
  3. Gee, almost 3 years since I started it. It won thread of the year in '05 I believe and I'm glad you're all enjoying it. I think the newcomers should go ahead and post their pics. :sob:
  4. Should be resprayed by then. Let me know if you're 100% coming and we'll catch up for some alcoholic running about in town at metal shows :dance:
  5. Just so you don't get defected, the pins have to be flush with the bonnet, or its deemed illegal in good ol' South Australia.
  6. I took my special girl in my life to do some photography today and this is one of the better shots I took. We're going to find some cool girl's 70's clothes once its had its respray and take some old school 70's modelling shots :dance:
  7. Well, I havent had complaints about mine yet :dance:
  8. Money doesnt grow on trees champ ;) I'm currently saving to get it blasted and in to get the rust repaired and then painted. Gimme a few more months at least.
  9. When I wake up, the sun brightens my day :dance:
  10. ROFL! Seriously, whats with the kindergarten talk in here. Waving your E-cocks about is just going to fuel the fire. :dance:
  11. Tis fun waiting for parts :eatlead:
  12. Sure its not the strut top thats collapsed?
  13. I've dealt with Justin before and he's from NSW. Great guy to deal with if he ever sells any spares on here. Lookin' good champ. Need some more pictures in the sun to show off the paint :eatlead:
  14. No-one as of yet. I'll see if I can compile a list of members and send out PM's like I did last year.
  15. I'll ahve to discuss with Budowski (Matt) a travel plan (like last time I drove that far for the trip) if we go to Apollo Bay. I liked Apollo Bay, just the drive sucked balls like you wouldn't believe but that could be because of the South-East Detour. Also have to plan an early morning depature so we hit the fuel stations when they are open and not have to wait for an hour and a half. If you're cool with that Matt, we should meet up and I'll run you through a travel plan and we can put down suggestions etc?
  16. Yeah it'll bump up the compression a bit, not sure how much though.
  17. No probs. I have some spare engine parts I can donate too from a spare 4K i have sitting around. Its worth considering. I know you'll kick yourself for selling the classic and installing some white paper out the roof of your KE70 tissue box to give it the kleenex look :lol:
  18. Finding parts is half the fun. Knowing where to look is really the key. What would you say if I came out and helped you get it going Tally, only on the condition that you keep it?
  19. Just keep in mind the 10+ hour drive us SA members had to do when we went to Apollo Bay last year. Wasnt exactly a fun drive and I had to recover with an afternoon nap and people yelling and talking around the tent n shizzle.
  20. Unfortunate. Seems like I'm going to beat you to the replica stage :lol:
  21. Its called too much fuel for the poor little motor. Rejet it and reduce the choke sizes if at all possible.
  22. Arent Peachey and Honeypot Rd's out in Lizbef where the theft is high and the drugs are brewing? :bash:
  23. Might? Need you to be 100% on that, not a might Kimmeh!
  24. I admit, I'm guilty of not running my dash pad group buy past you Ben, but I'm not making any money on it and I've been around long enough that I assumed it would be ok. Tell me to not do it again if you don't agree with what I'm doing. Anyway, back on topic.
  25. Yeah, what he said :bash:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.