Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raven

Regular Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Raven

  1. Exactly, it doesnt make sense at all, but thats how it is. I've adjusted the rear drums properly as well and still lose the pedal. Having the handbrake on doesnt have any effect at all and the car doesnt have boosted brakes either, so its really strange that the brakes are fine when still, but then they disappear completely until you pump the pedal a couple of times and they come back again while driving. Anyone else have any ideas on this one besides rebuilding the front calipers?
  2. I'd love to do that, but it has a solid pedal when stationary and as soon as I drive the car, it loses the pedal, so thats not going to work unfortunately.
  3. Not bad. Has a good impact, thats for sure :(
  4. Well, the brakes are better but I still lose the pedal on first pump and this was after the master cylinder was reconditioned and bench bled. Next up, I'll be swapping over the front calipers from the yellow project KE25 and see if that fixes it as everything else has been changed.
  5. Bahaha, hey, I knew what I meant Dwarven! :P It was just lost in translation from my brain to my fingers tip and from my finger tips to the keyboard :wink:
  6. Raven replied to Jared's topic in SA / Adelaide
    Nope. I was just fuelling up :P
  7. Try rotating the engine another 180 degress :P
  8. As I've done this before, to change the selector position, you only need to swap over the rear extension housing between 5 speed K50's. 4 speed one's wont interchange with the 5 speed variant.
  9. You give up too easily champ. Buy a wreck with a straight front end and drill out the welds and transfer it all over :P
  10. I received my master cylinder today and it only cost me $83 to get reconditioned due to the fact that it had been resleeved before. So if this doesnt work, I'll start clamping brake lines and find out which end or corner its leaking from.
  11. I used to cop a thin cain across the arse if I was being naughty. One day, I snapped it in half so they couldnt do it anymore :P......and I never got hit after that :wink:
  12. No, he's right. The CPC branded caps are shite. I had one supplied to me for a KE25 and it was wayyy too big and didnt fit, so I found one for a TA22 celica that fit but it leaked. Its honestly not worth the hassle with CPC regarding the fuel caps.
  13. Raven replied to Jared's topic in SA / Adelaide
    Yeah I said to my assistant manager that some tool was revving his car to try and get my attention :y: So it happens that tool was you haha!
  14. Raven replied to Jared's topic in SA / Adelaide
    Saw someonme revving there RA40 celica today while I was at the Mobil on the corner of Fullarton Road and North Terrace :y:
  15. don't forget the fact that the offset will be completely wrong too if you fit up wheels that are that PCD, as its a FWD offset :y:
  16. You can do either, though I'd say it will be a cheaper to remove the cluster yourself and take it in. Alternatively, you could try another instrument cluster and if the cluster reads correct, then you'll know its the temp gauge in the original one.
  17. Took it in today to be reconditioned and sleeved. :y: Should get it back tomorrow or Friday :y:
  18. Regardless :y: It's been taking up room that has made me have to reorganise my room so I can fit it in there without it being damaged. There have been several thoughts over the last few months of selling it to someone else and refunding your money because its been sitting there and not being picked up, believe me. So a 6 pack of JD's and Cola would go down well for all my trouble :D
  19. IF you want to stay with the original gauge, take it to an automotive instrument servicing place over your way and get them to test and/or repair the gauge.
  20. Gah, can't view imageshack at work. Get a photobucket account. The images are so much bigger when inserted :y:
  21. Doubt my 25 would make it lol. Not unless I hop to and get the paint sorted by then :y:
  22. You do realise I'll now be requiring a 6 pack of JD's & Cola for holding onto it for so long yeah? :y:
  23. Yep, thats correct. Sometime in early Feb. Once my brakes are sorted, I'll do a run check to make sure it all goes to plan.
  24. Yep, my brake master is way different to that.
  25. Unfortunately they only do an aftermarket single circuit master cylinder, and its no use to me as its completely different. with only one brake line connection to the master cylinder, not the two each side that I need.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.