Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raven

Regular Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Raven

  1. You mean next year B. This year has already occured :lol:
  2. Yep, I'll be on that one for sure. I've attended every single one since it started and I'm not planning on missing a year at all :lol:
  3. I'll have to look them up. :)
  4. I bought a ball joint/tie rod seperator in the end which works similar to a pulley remover, except it pushes, not pulls, and that got it out. Definitely going to get the steering box recoed and will see if i can up the ratio in it as well :)
  5. Unfortunately, I didnt have the room to do that, so I had to persist with pulling it all out pice by piece.
  6. What'd it cost ya?
  7. Raven replied to Scott_87's topic in General Mechanical
    Globes should be in a globe holder champ.
  8. Not yet. Waiting on my K.Rudd payment, not to mention I have to have it stripped down first. Started on that today actually, here's my progress so far.... Firstly, I started with removing the front left strut assembly, which came out relatively easy. As you can see here, this one took me about 20-30 minutes to remove at a snails pace. The front right on the other hand was a complete bitch to get out. I tried heating it, bashing it with a hammer and nothing. In the end, it got so badly damaged (it was a rooted original tie rod end anyway) I had to go and purchase a ball joint/tie rod seperator and seperate it from the main drag link, which worked a treat. So progress today after about 4 hours was both front struts removed and placed in the back shed.
  9. Considering camry's started mid-80's, I'd say you're fresh outta luck on that one :wink:
  10. This your first loss of licence? If so, then yes you can appeal it for work purposes only. Otherwise you take the 3 month suspension and come out with a full set of points on the other side.
  11. Pretty sure my old EA used to handle quite well once the suspenion was upgraded including front and rear sway bars coupled with an EB 4.0L MPFI engine, 5 speed manual transmission and an EB XR8 LSD thrown in for good measure. Was good for 108.4rwkw with advanced timing and a stock standard exhaust and camshaft. So in saying that, they can be made to handle quite well and perform quite well too, otherwise Brocky wouldnt have done the Brock EA Falcon. :wink:
  12. Here's mine....
  13. thats a 34ADF (think that what they're called) on the falcons. You want to look at TE/TF 2L Cortina's.
  14. Guys....as much as I'd like to see this eventuate in here and watch people have a go at each other, I don't want to see this topic get a big fat lock on it. Just a pre-warning :P
  15. don't worry champ, you're not the only one who hasnt gotten theirs yet.
  16. How big and what flavour are the pack of Twsities going to be? :jamie:
  17. Thats taken down the Port near the TAFE :jamie:
  18. Nah, no roulette's this year. Chris Sperou was awesome as always though :jamie:
  19. Raven replied to ke70drolla's topic in General Mechanical
    Says you :jamie: If the new person did a little more research or read the forum rules before asking a question, he would find the answer :)
  20. Raven replied to ke70drolla's topic in General Mechanical
    If it didnt do it before, and its doing it now, its pretty obvious to what is causing it, don't you think Nicholas? Common sense Nicholas, common sense. My personal favourite to this question though is how long is a piece of string? Could be the fact that it just doesnt have power, being a 4K. It could also be the fact that the float is incorrectly set, causing the motor to flood under the lateral hektik force that is being applied in the attempt to be fully sick and drift on the street.
  21. Raven replied to ke70drolla's topic in General Mechanical
    Easy. don't slide :jamie:
  22. You saw an AE86 when they were doing the drag racing shizzle part with the crowd all around the cars.
  23. Its just called "Fast & Furious" for a start :jamie: And I also saw it last night and thought it wasnt too bad. Definitely looking forward to the next instalment.
  24. When in any of my posts have I described myself driving like a wanker...? Its called an example champ. :jamie: Why would the police look for me on the forum to get me off the road...? save myself from the law..? right. You meaning the car enthusiast, not yourself as a person.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.