Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raven

Regular Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Raven

  1. Milk and Juice come in 2 litres. Cheap wine comes in 5 :P
  2. I have the whole week off following that weekend, so no probs for me :) I'll be following you guys back to Melbourne as I've never been there before :y:
  3. Come and see me at work tomorrow morning Troy. I'll PM you my work number. We'll see if we can get a close enough match and I'll do you a good price :)
  4. TE27 gauges and upper dashboard plastics are my request :P
  5. Didnt you get him to sign the disposal notice? As long as you have that disposal slip, you can fill out a statutory declaration stating that you werent driving the vehicle at the time of offence and get it signed by the justice of the peace. :P
  6. She's a hippy and doesnt drink any form of softdrink, yet she'll go out and get pisse don beer every weekend. Go figure.
  7. Its actually against the law to obstruct traffic whilst driving and you can get fined for causing a hazard. This also relates to the current discussion of travelling slower than the roads speed limit. If these slow drivers have traffic banked up behind them and there is an accident caused be travelling in the incorrect lane at the incorrect speed of the road, the person who is going to get the blame is the person who was causing the traffic issue. :lolcry: WGMG - My stupid bitch of a housemate keeps using all my groceries in my fridge without asking and then when she is confronted about it she denies it. Solution: Install a hasp and staple lock attached by super-strong 3M adhesive tape to the fridge, followed by a padlock and now she is denied access :P
  8. I have several km/h speedo's in my collection. The standard one only goes to 170km/h, whereas both of my TE27 clusters go up to 210km/h. I think it may have been the later models being 1973 and 1974 that had them from the factory, but of course, I can only speculate :D
  9. Raven replied to Jared's topic in SA / Adelaide
    I spotted a young blonde P plater chicky today driving an Orange KE30, with a fluffy green driver side sunvisor. :D
  10. Raven replied to JiP's topic in Automotive Discussion
    December could be project cars :hmm:
  11. Unfortunately its mindsets like yours which make it harder for us to get parts for our cars and drive the costs up, not to mention with the new laws that may be taking place in SA, it may give our law enforcement officers the chance to crush our cars. If you're thinking of going down this path, keep it off the street and on a track somewhere else. Otherwise drop a 4AGE in it and be done with it and learn to be a hektik dorifto kid. :hmm:
  12. This wasnt a certain TE27 thats Green in colour is it? :wink:
  13. 1.1L = K engine 1.2L = 3K engine 1.3L = 4K engine 1.5L = 5K engine Smeetsy has a 4K, so no problems there. Should even be fine with a 3K, as I said before :D
  14. Just need to fill in the form for change of engine number :D Its not an engineered modification, so you wont need a mod. plate.
  15. You're not allowed any more than a 20% increase in capacity in SA apparently. So 5K should be fine as its just under a 20% increase or thereabouts. 3TC is a no no. 1.3L vs 1.8L = way more than 20%
  16. Its not a hard one to find on ebay. :) I'll be watching it to see what it goes for :)
  17. After his last track record with engine conversions and cars, it will never happen, right Joel? :y:
  18. I work for Motor Traders dude. I can get anything and sometimes my staff discount comes in quite handy :y:
  19. Ok, first guess....a walnut shell cracker? :lolcry:
  20. Nice! I was waiting for a Rollcab to be posted. Parrot - Care to explain what that tool is? :y:
  21. Yep, I know that feeling. Took my toolbox with me just recently on a trip to Naracoorte and Mt. Gambier and it was sliding around all over the place and fell over a couple of times. I'll definitely be investing in a toobag for the Great Ocean Road meet next year :y:
  22. The only thing I ask is that we all obey the road rules and don't drive like wankers. This means sticking to the speed limit and no crazy overtakes!
  23. Also forgot to mention my trolley jack haha :y: My old man has a 30yo Cigweld ARC Welder, which does a good job :lolcry: If you want a welder, come see/talk/call me at work. We sell those too and I'll do you a good price :lolcry:
  24. Come on, need more toolboxes! And Budowski - what I havent got pics of is my engine stand, engine crane, set of four axle stands, brake bleeder, ball joint seperator and tie rod end seperator. :y:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.