Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raven

Regular Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Raven

  1. I beg to differ :jamie: Pack grease in behind the spigot bearing. (grease doesnt compress). Find a suitable bolt that will create a tight seal, place it in the centre hole of the bearing and lightly tap the bolt with a hammer and presto, out it should come. Failing that, get the bearing puller.
  2. Yep :jamie: What I'm looking at is going to help the greater KE3x-5x community. The things I do when I have a spare minute at work... :hmm:
  3. Could someone out there measure the internal diameter and strut tube length of a KE30 Corolla strut for me if you have an empty strut casing laying around. Cheers Raven
  4. I know how you feel. I have a certain female housemate that I have to do the same shit as you every day. Lucky for me its been a few weeks since she's been here since she's house sitting down the road, so I don't get to see her. Worst thing is she's 26 and still doesnt know how to clean up after herself. Mummy's girl perhaps? :worship:
  5. Need to change the door frame over as the roof is a different profile between KE20 and KE25.
  6. You'll either need to make some brackets or drill some off the front end of a square headlight model.
  7. I beg to differ Evan. :jamie:
  8. Thats an unfortunate incident. Sorry to see its come to this dude. :jamie: I absolutely hate Melbourne traffic with a passion and the Trams, don't get me started on the Trams.... I advise that you really consider doing an advanced driving training course with your next Corolla, as it will show you just how unpredictable these little cars can be with a factory suspension setup.
  9. I'm sure you know who I'm referring to as well :jamie:
  10. Just jump on the cruise anyway. I did last year :jamie:
  11. How are your hill starts Troy? :P
  12. The 5 speed clutch fork is different to the 4 speed. You can't interchange them between boxes. I had the opposite issue being the car wouldnt go into gear due to the flywheel having a step machined in it. I be getting the step removed before it goes on the 5K thats going into my KE25.
  13. It was RA40 struts in my KE36 I owned. RA60 apparently have positive camber issues and I have a set of these struts but havent tested it out as of yet to see exactly how bad it is, if it even exists. I think the main issue is the length of the strut, so get some lowered springs in there and it should pull the steering geometry back close enough to standard to make it more usable or do what I'm going to do and convert them to coil-overs and add camber plates :P
  14. I live in Croydon champ and you're probably not far from me. Personally, I'd whip off the coil lead and crank her over a bit to get the oil pressure up. Make sure the battery is charged first. If its a sealed unit, get a trickle charger and charge it up. Other than that, fire her up. :P
  15. Tom, we sell hoists at work and I'm sure I could work you out a good deal if you're wanting something new :P
  16. Raven replied to JiP's topic in Automotive Discussion
    I emailed through my better pic-a-ture :lol:
  17. Raven replied to Jared's topic in SA / Adelaide
    That an old Ford Cortina :lol:
  18. That wasnt light throttle I heard you using today when you left :lol:
  19. Raven replied to JiP's topic in Automotive Discussion
    I could also submit an old photo of the KE25 pre-strip down if you want to take that path Jon :y:
  20. CRX eh? Civic Racing eXperiment or so I've been told thats what it stands for. Honda's are pretty reliable and my cousin works at Nordic Honda in the city, so if you get it and need parts, let me know :y:
  21. Can you put KE30/55 hubs on the front? What diff is it running? CXan you shorten KE30 axles to also change the stud pattern to 4x114.3?
  22. You need to edit your first post to do this do ;) Well, thats what I've found
  23. One of these puppies would be nice :)
  24. They pivot at the top as the brake cylinder pushes out from the bottom....
  25. There is HEadfix out on Main North Road at Para Hills West. That would be your closest place to go. Otherwise if you want to travel further, Tally's suggestion is a good one or Just Heads out on Port Road which may be more practical for you since you work out that way anyway :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.