Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raven

Regular Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Raven

  1. All I want to say is bring it on! I've already booked the time off work, but have also taken the rest of the week off, so I'll be following you guys and girls back to Melbs for my first ever visit. :y:
  2. Haha, sif you post up pics of your own car :P
  3. I received an SMS about this and I'll be attending the public meeting. The protest is right near work, so I'll make my way down there straight after work to attend :P I hope to see more of the SA Rollaclub members attending this very important event.
  4. I had a 350 Holley on my TE Cortina with a worked 4.1 litre In-line 6 cylinder in it. It wasnt a standard motor. You're talking about an engine that had a redline manifold, pacemaker extractors and a mild cam fitted and bumped up compression. Went like a shower of shit, and yep, it chewed fuel at a decent rate and the 350 Holley Carb was rebuilt. I can only imagine the fuel reversion you'd get if you were attempting to fit this to a stock standard 4K-C. I'd imagine it would resemble something of a fuel waterfall down the side of your motor :dance: Not a good idea. Stick with a 28/32? weber carburettor or a Holley 180 if you're wanting to stick with the Holley namesake.
  5. Raven replied to JiP's topic in Automotive Discussion
    Needs more slammage factor!
  6. Are your ratchet spanners reversible as well?
  7. The reason he's put the bigger jets in is because the engine has been rebuilt with a different cam grind. :wink:
  8. Can get VDO black face gauges through work if you need one. :wink:
  9. So I've decided to start another world-class thread, this time showing off your toolbox. This thread would also be great to discuss what specialty tools you have that are used for certain jobs, like a ball joint seperator for example. Here's mine:
  10. Raven replied to Murd 55's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    Anodise the door handles black :wink:
  11. Raven replied to RA28GT's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    Yep, I think I have mine still somewhere and they wont be going back on the car either.
  12. Raven replied to RA28GT's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    Here's my take on it.... The black stripe along the lower style line is reminscent of a KE25 chrome strip.
  13. I'm willing to give time to those that want a proper job. :wink:
  14. Raven replied to JiP's topic in Automotive Discussion
    Its a dealership and probably on a priority list of some description. Tell them that you want them to supply you a loan car at their cost since its been 7 days and you havent been able to get around anywhere, not to mention "missing out on work". See what they do then :wink:
  15. We don't wanna know what kinky shenanigans you get up to in your car Bianca :wink:
  16. Well, I don't have the lighting for a place like that, but I know some nice night time locations that would work well with a long exposure time. Let me know if you're keen. Oh, I'm back at the Norwood Branch at work now, so if you need anything, let me know :sob:
  17. Happy Birthday to me! I hope I have a good one and I wish myself all the best for a great birthday :sob:
  18. Check the earth straps. :sob:
  19. Did you ask permission from the Administrator before you posted this up?
  20. I'm thinking that maybe they were trying to get their cars in the new Transformers flick yeah? :y:
  21. So I had my panel guy come around and take a look at the car. $50 an hour to do it, the front wiper panel between the windscreen and the bonnet will be unstitched and removed to access the rust underneath. The corners will be made from scratch, the engine bay is going to be completely smoothed out for that show look and new sections will have to be made all over the car, predominantly the front and rear of the sill panels will required a heap of attention. The wheel well is even going to be repaired properly too and I'm getting the flares fitted up as well throughout the process. He's going to need the car for 9 months, but can't take it for another 4-6 weeks, so in 3 weeks time I'm going to get the car sandblasted and sodablasted in parts and then the panel work begins, with photo's being taken for the whole process by the guy himself to show exactly how bad it is. Which means I'm going to end up with a heap of photos from the start to finish of the panel work :y:
  22. Raven replied to ashie's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    This is the pic of the TE27 dash cluster. Won't be cheap though! Also doesnt come with the parking light/hazard light switch either as I need that :y:
  23. WASP is another brand you may want to look at as well :y:
  24. Raven replied to ashie's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    I have a spare set of TE27 gauges sitting around doing nothing :) That'd fix your tacho issue :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.