Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raven

Regular Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Raven

  1. You can. It requires you to hire our AIR at the cost of $1250 to do a lane change test and on top of that the certificate to prove its safe. Unfortunately I'll be taking this path with my KE25 once its done, so the cost will be a stupid amount but at the end of the day when you get pulled over by a law enforcement officer, you cna hand him the paperwork and politely give him the finger when he's not looking. :jamie:
  2. Raven replied to Redwarf's topic in SA / Adelaide
    Not all of us are bickering/arguing Rob. Maybe you need to take it direct to the offending people, rather the generalising about everyone in SA? I think it would be wise decision to take that approach, rather than pointing the finger at everyone. Those that are re-offending from a prior warning earlier in the year need to be dealt with in the near future via 24 hour bans. If you put yourself in my shoes for example, I'm sure you wouldnt like it if you were being labelled as an offender when you're clearly not. :)
  3. The temp sender has two different numbers. Part number - VDO - 320.043 for 3K and some 4K motors. Some 4K motors use a 320.044. I'd try the 320.043 first.
  4. Didnt happen to knock off a vacuum hose from the manifold by any chance?
  5. My rear bumper arrived today. That is all :)
  6. You've proven that its not the gauge and that the gauge works and isnt dead to the world. You've also proven that your wiring checks out. Have you got the right temp sender fitted for the operating range of the gauge?
  7. Cheers Josh Much appreciated. :)
  8. Hey Josh Could I pester you for a picture of your leaf spring packs? I'm keen on hw you've got your leaf's arranged so I can add more to my spring packs as the previous owner decided to remove some and now the suspension isnt so great. Cheers Raven
  9. I say stick with the colour coding or if you're going to go for black front and rear bars, maybe colour code your skirts black as well. ;)
  10. Most definately. ;)
  11. I hired an Oxy-LPG setup this weekend and I must say it worked pretty well. The guard is looking much better, thats for sure. Not too much progress really. Have now plumbed up all the emissions, so the purge hose from the carbon canister now runs into the carby baseplate that SLO-030 so kindly gave to me and that hose that runs to a standard single carb air filter from the rocker cover now runs to the baseplate as well. Next on the list is to finish off the guard, find myself another front apron and the knock out a few more dents, replace the rear bar, fit up the spare wheel carrier after its painted and source myself some brand new carpet, the a lick of paint and off to get ID checked.
  12. Yeah that was Xany who has already posted up his vids :yes: I think it sounds Rotorish ;)
  13. I was going to go but got up too late. Oh well :)
  14. Raven replied to Jared's topic in SA / Adelaide
    Spotted a freshly painted red KE30 with P plates on the backroad to U-Pull-It today at Lonsdale. Had some form of chevivot style mags on it, with a female driver. Looked neat :)
  15. Just picked up some scuff plates from U-Pull-It for the minimal sum of $6.00 an onthe way back I dropped past Oh-KE's place and picked up a set of struts of $20 so I can do my suspension and then just swap it straight over once it has some new discs and shock absorbers in it.
  16. Old old video. Still good though :)
  17. Can't rego a pit bike, but my cousin's mate may let a few of us go up to his 10,000 hectares of land at Morgan :) Trailer it up there and camping the night sounds like a plan.
  18. I look forward to seeing this all complete. I'm buying myself a pit bike in the next 3-4 weeks, so I can go have some off-road action :)
  19. Haha, yeah, I don't own a mig, but the arc seemed to do the job without warping anything, thanks to the old man doing the welding. Just need to get stuck into filing it back smooth and a touch of fibreglass or something to fill the lows.
  20. When you're ready one weekend, let me know.
  21. Yes it did, look above and you'll see :P
  22. Pity you're having issues as I had the camera last weekend, which was when we were going to do the photoshoot.
  23. As I was exhausted, I didnt get a chance to upload the photos. The weather was pretty crap, but here are some pics! The camera battery went flat prior to me getting a half completed picture of the front end of the van. More to come tonight possibly!
  24. At least you know it something simple and not something that would've taken an auto electrician to sort out. :jamie:
  25. So tomorrow is going to involve: - pulling out a complete dash at the wreckers if it's still there so I can get it reupholstered and put it in prior to the ID check. - sanding and fitment of the new guards and front apron and doing very minor rust repairs on the left front guard prior to fitment. - sanding and painting the spare wheel carrier I picked up when I was at the wreckers a week or so ago. - if I get time, the minor panel damage on the left hand side between the door and the wheel arch will need knocking out, a slight bit of fibreglass to fill in the lows that wont come out and then a sand of paint and some primer. Next week my straight rear bar should arrive, so I'll be looking forward to also fitting that up to complete its straight look. and then it will just be sanding back of the body work, a coat of primer and then a coat of paint. I still have a few electrical issues to sort out, so I need to make a harness and rewire my HEI in the engine bay so it can be moved inside the car and also unplugged if need be. I'll get some more pics tomorrow of the progress.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.