Everything posted by Raven
-
Slo-030. Healthy Dose Of Aussie Muscle Ahoy
Dude, if you need a motor and trans, why don't you ask me? I deal with a shitload of mechanics on a daily basis. I'm sure I could find you something cheap :)
-
13bt_ke20's Daily
Hmm, not too fond of the whitewalls, but the colour-coding and lowering sets it off nicely :bash:
-
Raven's Ke25 Corolla Memorial Rebuild - Now Parting Out
This is by a private guy who will file finish the panels as well so there will be not one ounce of filler in the car. This will also include fabricating new sections of the sill panels that have the huge rust holes. My theory is, if you're doing a restoration, do it once and do it properly and don't cut corners because if you do, somewhere down the track its going to bite you on the arse and it will cost more in the long run. I plan on keeping this car until I have a son (or daughter) to possibly pass it on to in 20-30 years time :)
-
Spotted
If it was running superlites, I know the car you're talking about. He lives south of the city somewhere :) You were "admiring his ride" I gather :bash:
-
Raven's Ke25 Corolla Memorial Rebuild - Now Parting Out
Quick update! I had a customer of mine at work pass on my number to a guy who does metal fab and rust repairs which requires NO filler what-so-ever, call me today. Next weekend I'm getting him out to quote me up on all the repairs that need doing. I'm expecting his quote to be around $4000 to get it to where it needs to be before it even gets a coat of paint. I'll let you all know what he quotes me next weekend!
-
Joshs Ke36 Panelvan Project.
Looking good :y: Whats the next lot of plans for the pano?
-
Park / Neutral Switch ???
The auto's do have a neutral safety switch that is activated by the ECU, that then allows the car to turn over. I sell parts for these things quite reguarly :y: You'll need some sort of wiring diagram if you're planning on putting one in, otherwise your car is going to be starting when left in any gear, which could prove very dangerous.
-
Insane Rollas
And that white KE20 racing car is actually a KE25 Kiahn. :y:
-
My 4agte Ke25 Project
As Luke said, brenton should look after you pretty well. :y:
-
Hiroshima Screamer Cruise! Re-run 1st November
Haha, pretty sure I didnt wear silk when I got to sit in it :y:
-
Marilyn Manson
Nah, not heavy enough :y:
-
Cool Cars That Aren't Rolla's
Thinking about selling up already Lesley?
-
Cool Cars That Aren't Rolla's
Is that 911 going to be in the euro-version of Mad Max or something? 8/
-
Are My Ears Gonna Bleed If I Go 4 Speed Instead Of 5 Speed?
Umm dude, KE55's don't have cat converters 8/
-
Raven's Ke25 Corolla Memorial Rebuild - Now Parting Out
I can't weld for shit haha. The old man is the one who can weld, but he can only arc weld and I wont get a decent weld quality with arc welding, so I'd rather leave it to a professional. 8/
-
Heads Up
Yeah, which one? I might have to *cough cough* be sick *cough cough* if they're closing down and selling off stock.
-
Cool Cars That Aren't Rolla's
Introducing the Obsidian SG-1 Mustang - 800+HP Twin-Supercharged, Stroked 351W to 392ci 8/
-
Raven's Ke25 Corolla Memorial Rebuild - Now Parting Out
The threaded rod is pretty solid. The only reason its on the frame is so I can transport it to get it sandblasted and thats it. Once its done, it then goes to get the rust repairs and paint done and once its back, it comes off the frame and onto the axle stands again. The frame wont tip over, I've moved it around enough to know that its very stable and isnt going to tip onto one side, as the frame follows the outside dimensions of the car, not the width of the chassis rails. 8/
-
Raven's Ke25 Corolla Memorial Rebuild - Now Parting Out
And here are those better pics I was talking about :yes:
-
Cool Cars That Aren't Rolla's
That Volvo is Wood-tastic!
-
Rolla Ke30
He could possibly be trying to introduce himself....
-
Whos Has Got My Old Car
Yeah, you could sell the AE71 and work on your KE25 instead :y:
-
Bmw E30 Shockers In The Rear Of A Ke55?
Plenty of ways to fix that though :y: Longer lower control arms if you want to be dodgy will do it.
-
Bmw E30 Shockers In The Rear Of A Ke55?
Can't adjust camber on a KE55, only castor dude.
-
Bay To Birdwood Classic 2009, 27th September
Too much information!