Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raven

Regular Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Raven

  1. Citrus based products will remove it if its pliable.
  2. Yep, Stu is weak as piss and I'll be making sure to call him on the way to give him a roasting :D Monies will be transferred on Thursday Knoblet.
  3. I have two sets of genuine TE27 gauge clusters, including the middle sections. :wink:
  4. So, I finally got to doing some work with the help of a mate today as I injured my wrist a week ago and have lost a fair bit of strength in it, which I should go get checked out due to swelling. So, as follows: - Damaged rear bar removed - Leaf springs removed and an extra leaf added to the spring packs on each side (which raised the suspension to a more respectable height) - Trimmed the bump stops to fix the bottoming out issue - Fitted new rear bar on the pano, which looks a shite-load better. And now it doesnt bottom out either :) Next up is sanding the car back, panel beating a few dents and then its ready for paint. Also need to organise to get my spare dash reupholstered and fitted, some new carpet, a dyno tune and then its ready for its inspection.
  5. Raven replied to Jared's topic in SA / Adelaide
    Thats bmsexmonkey I believe.
  6. +1 for something unique, thats for sure. When does the cutting and welding start?
  7. Feel free to PM me with details as I don't get on here much. Will sort out the deposit in the next couple of weeks, but count me and the g/f in for it for certain. Havent missed one yet and don't plan to miss this one since I have the time off work and all. :y:
  8. Just shoehorn a 2JZGE into it. Reliability solved!
  9. Wrong. Jap diffs use jap axles, BW diffs use BW axles. You can't interchange the axles due to spline differences.
  10. Raven replied to Jared's topic in SA / Adelaide
    You mean you tried to hit on him :S
  11. You're still around Dave? Try Power Brakes on North East Road. :S
  12. MK3 represent. Thats the next car on my list also after not being able to secure Nays Supra after she passed away. But before I do that, I need to restore the KE25.
  13. Bahaha, We'll now affectionately call you - Lesley Grylls :cool:
  14. I'll bring the panel van out............when its ready. So not coming on this one, sorry peoples!
  15. Raven replied to Jared's topic in SA / Adelaide
    That's Philbey me thinks.
  16. a twin down-draught 3K-B setup would be suitable. Wouldnt be ideal but would work with a few small mods down the track. I've got a set on my 5K.
  17. You could always get the bores machined oversize and then fit sleeves to bring it back to the stock bore size, that way you wont need to find another block. :)
  18. When Queen20v was looking at it in the yard he wouldnt budge from 6500, so you managed to knock him back a fair bit. I guess if you factor in the cost to prep and paint the car, fit the aftermarket diff and setup the 7K-T in the car, complete with turbo bits and pieces, you'd be looking at close to 5g's anyway. Shortening the diff alone would be 1200-1500. How the dash pad? If its cracked and you need one, let me know, as I'm importing them in from Japan.
  19. Raven replied to Jared's topic in SA / Adelaide
    Just spotted a white KE1x convertible about 20 mins ago heading down Grand Junction Road towards the beach. VERY tidy!
  20. Raven replied to Jared's topic in SA / Adelaide
    I was cruising along main north road with charl last night at about 7.15pm. Need to fix that clear coat issue on your roof dude :y:
  21. I saw this in the car yard prior to it being sold and apparently the head gasket had blown at the time. Just out of curiousity, what did he sell it to you for in the end?
  22. So when do I get a spin? :(
  23. I'm sure he'll explain tonight as to why its on hold.
  24. How was the fit on the dash pad? Fit ok?
  25. I can easily fit a KE20 bonnet in the back of the magna with no issues. :2thumbs:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.