Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raven

Regular Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Raven

  1. You used the same process that I'll be doing on my spare KE20 doors I have. Much much easier to swap the window frame around. How many spot welds did you have to drill out to get it to come apart?
  2. Raven replied to irokin's topic in Forum Support
    Bahahaha!
  3. Lookin' good Troy! Needs a droopy chrome tip though me thinks and a new rear muffler from the possible holes I can see :wub: Swing past after 5.30pm sometime when you've finished work. I'd be keen to take a look :D
  4. I've seen that guy at drift comps. Thats Adelaide International Raceway. :wub:
  5. Too damn loud without an exhaust. I probably shouldnt have fired it up and revved it either at 8pm!
  6. So last week I went to the machinist and he said what Sir Philbey The Great suggested and file the high points off the extractors. So tonight I did just that and fitted everything back up. Here's the result!
  7. Had a look tonight and read the guide again....its a S1 box :wub:
  8. Looks good Daz!
  9. No extra shift position when I went through the gears. Definitely a 5 speed though. Reverse was to the right and down like normal.
  10. It has a weird looking gear shift on it. don't know if that helps anything though.
  11. Its a 5 speed.... I think I might go take some pics tonight and determine exactly what it is. I'm just going from memory here >|
  12. Wont be anytime soon! Still need to get the rust sorted, but before that I'm going to source the front engine mount and make sure I know where the motor is going to mount before that stuff even gets started.
  13. Going by that guide, I have the late RX-4 twin dizzy box with the low mount starter capable of 300hp! >| Think I might have to stick with it! :lolcry:
  14. Hmm, decisions decisions. Do you or Taz have any pics of the differences in these gearboxes?
  15. Nah just dumped the shell at U-Pull-It. Nothing was usable on it and we were busting our arses to get the trailer back on time.
  16. Yeah it is and no, I don't need another car :jamie: Definitely an S1 gearbox. Not sure on physical differences but I don't want to have to hack shifter locations or split the trans tunnel if I don't have to, but by the looks of what you're asking, I may have to take that path anyway....decisions decisions. Can you shed some light on power handling of the boxes from your experiences so far Daz? Most definitely need to change it. That front mount is far from usable, not to mention the twisted oil cooler on the roof in the pics! Habib is my mate Dom. He's fully sick, henceforth I call him Habib :)
  17. Yeah, it was a slap together job, that's for sure and no, never engineered. Not even sure if it was even on the road. Maybe Scott can shed some light on that one :jamie: The wiring is going to be the interesting bit, but shouldnt be too hard to sort out though as I kept the coils together and all the plugs :)
  18. I had it running and it runs fine so I think I'll give it a nice service once its in and see how long it lasts :jamie:
  19. So I got the RX-626 today and proceed to pull the 12A and 5 speed from it with the help of my mate..Habib of U'leh. Here's the progress! On the trailer heading back from Scott's parents place Massive cannon and chicken wire give an extra 100rwkw! Schlammed mate! Ghetto-spec front engine mount... enough said. A few more parts... Engine coming out.... Engine on the stand :jamie:
  20. Looks like XU-1 GTR wheels :jamie:
  21. You've half blown your gearbox. Best bet is to source a decent secondhand one as the cost to repair your box will far outweigh the cost of sourcing a secondhand box.
  22. He was going to go extend port but his old man convinced him to go for a bridgey.
  23. I still need a front engine mount and another oil cooler...
  24. Rear discs would do it. You'll need to up the size on your master cylinder. :no2:
  25. Sunday is the day I have to go get the 626. Pics to be had and not long now!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.