Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raven

Regular Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Raven

  1. I could've sold you all the suspension bushes, tie rods and ball joints too. ;) Substantially cheaper I bet haha. Oh well. You don't ask, you don't get ;)
  2. I need to unstitch the chassis rail and all the front quarter section between the headlight mounting panel and the strut tower..... Seeing as its welded it may or may not work, pending if I can unstitch the welded sections without too much hassle. ;) Only one way to find out!
  3. Plan of attack for this afternoon: - Re-align the steering box which I didnt get to do a couple of weeks back - Finish putting in bolts for the fuel line that runs under the car - Flip that splash shield over if at all possible. Then next weekend I'll start stripping the rear bumper off and start on the panel work!
  4. Sounds good. Hopefully its pretty similar to a KE25 engine bay. Maybe I should measure between the rails on the 36 and 25 and see how much difference there is.
  5. Most of the weight will be in the driveline of a corolla. :blinks: Hope I can use this front quarter, being welded and all. Cheers for it anyway, much appreciated!
  6. I'm all for it. Do you see adverts in a newspaper "bump" each other up to the top of the category column if the paper hasnt been read for 4 or 5 days? Nope! To be honest, I'd like to see the the whole selling area read like a trading post newspaper. Price categories, alphabetical order, car type in the heading, a solid price or near offer and a contact number. It would save all the bullshit of bumping posts and after say 7 or 14 days, it gets archived as a read only topic to reference car prices for those looking to purchase a car and seeing what they would pay for. Keep it short, sweet and simple. 250 characters long, no more, and all replies to be via PM to the seller. Once the item is sold, the seller ticks a box and it gets automatically archived or after said time has passed it gets automatically archived. Whichever comes first. I'd like to see it restructured like that :blinks:
  7. Any updates?
  8. Raven replied to Jared's topic in SA / Adelaide
    Dun dun dunnnnnnnnn!
  9. Raven replied to Jared's topic in SA / Adelaide
    Does the light blue 55 have KE30 bumpers? If so, that Chet. Doesnt come on here much, if at all, anymore.
  10. You'd be lucky if your hand wanted to go out on a date with you Evan :bash:
  11. - Decided to remove the pic -
  12. No, its the right way up. Just looks odd in that picture..... due to a lack of paint. The cutouts are all the correct way and it dips down towards the back like normal. EDIT: Actually, I think you're right, thats wayyyy outta wack. Hmm, gonna have to fix that. Damn Victorians don't know how to fit anything up!
  13. Here's a pic from yesterday :)
  14. Same as the set I have too, which I may be parting with in the very near future. :)
  15. All I managed today was to get the timing cover swapped over and the car back together. It all runs well bar the pressure leak in the cooling system somewhere and a dodgy connection to my lock-off solenoid for the electric fuel pump which is causing temperamental starting issues.
  16. Today's plan of attack: - Unbolt and realign the steering box before I bolt it back up again (didnt do this when I had it out last time as I was in a rush) - Fit the missing bolts I forgot to put in the clamps for the solid fuel line last weekend...(think its only one of two) - Rip out the radiator, water pump and timing cover and play swapsies with the correct one on the old 4K motor out of the KE25. - Put it all back together and flush the cooling system and fill with coolant. If that all goes to plan today then it will just be a matter of starting to strip the body down to its bare essentials and starting on the sanding next weekend. I might even get some more pictures today if I remember to take the camera.
  17. Hey, thats a good one....never thought of it that way! Definitely be keeping that one handy!
  18. You can still sell cars interstate without an inspection. Look at my panel van. Plenty I need to do before it even sees the road and it came from Melbourne. I'd say the reason is because of the income level of the majority of young people. It's sure getting hard to find parts for these though.
  19. Are you quoting Machine Head?
  20. Nick, Have you ever thought that maybe someone has to start somewhere and work their way up? Not everyone joins a forum to only sell their car or make pointless dumb-ass posts. Maybe the person above would have legitimately stayed on the board and have had some creative input once he had purchased the car? I'm sure he would have, had the transaction gone to plan and he took ownership of said vehicle. You need to bring your approach down a few notches man, its really not helping, especially when you're having indirect digs at people and their possible forum behaviour.
  21. Raven replied to Jared's topic in SA / Adelaide
    Spotted a white KE25 heading down Fullarton Road today towards the Dequetteville round-a-bout. Looked pretty tidy!
  22. Lookin' good. Check out CBC Bearings on South Road, Regency Park. They'll have the circlips you need :)
  23. Its a wannabe XU-1!
  24. Check out the F20C-powered TE27 in the US of A. No, I wont post a link either. If you're keen enough to see how its done, have a look for it and you'll find the topic on a forum somewhere :)
  25. On Sunday I fitted up the original fuel line back into the car to replace the dodgy rubber line that had been fitted from front to rear. I then relocated the fuel pump from under the rear of the car to the engine bay and attached with two rubber mounts. Next up I have to do a proper flush of the cooling system and refill with coolant and then it will be time to start stripping down the body work and getting it ready for paint. Then once it's ID checked, I'll put the stereo from the Fagna in it, get an alarm system sorted, and then tyres for the Dragways, and get the spare dash reupholstered and fit that up.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.