Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raven

Regular Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Raven

  1. Didnt know you were so into men you post pics of them Trev :D Thanks for the flattery, but I don't swing that way :laff:
  2. I didnt see a question? And I look nothing like Des. :laff:
  3. When he generalises about SA people, I tend to get the urge to give him that little push over the edge to come out swinging. I find it amusing. Hey Trev, next time you make a smart arse remark/generalisation, expect some sort of bite or retaliation from other people, including myself. If you can't name and shame the culprit, keep your keyboard warrior fingers in your pockets and save yourself the hassle.
  4. I'll wait for this one to get defected too :dance: No bumpers = No no in the eyes of Mr. Law Enforcer.
  5. Hey everyone! I've been discussing with a few mates of mine about taking a trip to go do some dirt bike riding over in NSW around November. The place we would be heading is Bike Territory in Castletop. Its 7500 acres and 350km of fire trails, some MX tracks and EnduroX tracks, hillclimbs etc etc. The best thing of all is its privately owned and costs $30 a day with accomodation on site for $30 a day also which includes 25 bunk beds and a kitchen area. Riding is from 7am to dusk, so no night time riding is allowed. Indemnity forms will also have to be signed and I suggest you arm yourselves with some ambulance cover if you decide to come off an eat some dirt. There is also no mobile phone reception in the area, but there is a phone located at the house of the property owners that may be able to be used if needed. I've been thinking about making it a 3 day event and this wont be limited to big bikes as I ride a mid-sized pit bike myself. Unregistered bikes are also permitted (myself and a mate or three will be trailering ours up there of course). If you're interested, post here, and if I get enough interest I'll make some enquiries as to when this is/will be available for booking and start taking payments and filling in my annual leave form (it'll more than likely be a weekday event, so some time off work will be required). Cheers Mick
  6. Says the guys who rides a road bike in thongs and shorts and drops it around a corner ;)
  7. Went for a wreckers run today and picked up the solid fuel line that was needed to replace the dodgy rubber fuel line that had been run under the whole car and also picked myself up another front apron to fit up. Next week the rest of the fuel system gets finished, the fuel pump mounted correctly and then I'm just waiting on Ryan to hand me down a replace front rad support and corner for the left hand side of the car.
  8. Raven replied to Jared's topic in SA / Adelaide
    Saw that when I was up at Philbey's last Saturday. Has rust in the front guards :jamie:
  9. I've already got twins. :lol: Had them for a good 2 and a bit years. A matched pair of DHLA40 Dellorto's that have been rebuilt. Just need to grab a manifold, linkages and air filters and go from there :jamie:
  10. Vacuum leak. Check that your carby is bolted down tight, check that all your vacuum ports on the carby are hooked up, and check the hose from the brake booster to the manifold.
  11. Raven replied to Jared's topic in SA / Adelaide
    I was in front of ROLA84 yesterday for quite some time through the backstreets of Brompton on the way home from work. Do you live down this way Ms. Rola?
  12. Camshaft was definitely out, but I seemed to have sorted that prior to my posting up for some help. The issue was a mixture of the camshaft being out a tooth and then the dizzy was out 180 degrees after the camshaft was aligned. The car was over-fuelling something chronic as well.
  13. Haha, I was thinking the same thing. Glad it all worked out. My iPhone records in Quicktime movie format, so I'll have to convert it and upload it to photobucket later tonight after my chiro appointment.
  14. Is it going to be amphibious or something? :bash:
  15. Its all been sorted Cam. Will be keen to catch up though :bash:
  16. The Video! For those without facebook - Click the picture above
  17. Another BIG thanks to Tom for lending me a stock carby and manifold to get it running. Now it runs normal! Video up later tonight!
  18. Sounds fully sick sub woofah moit!
  19. A BIG thanks to Tom for fixing my timing issues. Still have to swap over the timing cover and front pulley as they're wrong for the motor, but other than that, its running again, but it's way overfuelling. So gonna slap a stock 5K carb on it and tune it up and see how we go from there. :(
  20. I'm gonna need a date asap so I can book the time off :)
  21. Raven replied to Beauc's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    Rotor is the way of the future :(
  22. That I am. I'll give you a buzz a little later on and give you my addy :( Cheers!
  23. Not sure how much its off by now. It wont even run at the moment. Cam specs I have here, don't want to divulge too much information online :thumbsup: I think I may have an old fuel pump somewhere, but wont need it as the current fuel pump is self priming/regulating. Um, How does 10am at my place sound and then we'll head out to the wagon from here?
  24. Hmm, R+ anyone?
  25. I will employ your services this weekend then. :blush: I have the aforementioned degree wheel and dial indicator and magnetic stand for the dial indicator etc etc. Its just really strange that it doesn't want to start. It fires.....little flames outta the tops of the carbs haha. I did try spinning the dizzy around 180 degrees and that didn't help either. Anyway, I'll call or message you later tonight and have a chit chat about it.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.