Everything posted by Raven
-
Who Wants To Lock My Diff
Which myspace page did you pinch that pic from? :D
-
Raven'S Ke36 Delivery Van - Sold
Rather get it machined than dick around with a file. I just don't have the patience for that :D Bad news on the extractors. Had a good look at them today and they're cracked and rusty, so they'll go in the bin. Good news is I have another set at the old man's place that I was going to use on the KE25 prior to deciding to go for a Rotary setup, so I'll be departing shortly to go get them and then head back to the machinist tomorrow after work so he can have another look and decide what we'll do from there :D Stay tuned!
-
Raven'S Ke36 Delivery Van - Sold
Inlet and Extractors were removed today and are now awaiting facing. That should happen in the next couple of weeks.
-
Ke30 Rotorolla
If you're going for a 12AEP later on, you'll need to retain that vacuum canister anyway, so it might seem like a wasted purchase at the moment, but will be a huge sigh of relief down the track when the 12AEP goes in. Interesting brake issue though.....hows the master cylinder? What type of feel does the pedal have? Hard or a soft, spongy feel?
-
Ke30 Rotorolla
You need some motivation Daz. HTFU and get it on there! Definitely looking forward to joining the Rotary ranks in the near future :P
-
Well, I'll Never Buy Another Toyota
The Focus locks you out of putting it into Neutral too when you're moving along. :P
-
Anti-dieseling Solenoids
It wasn't factory fitted to my old KE36 or my old motor from my KE25, then again these were pre-emission models, so they weren't incorporated into the carburettor at the time of manufacture. I think it was introduced in the KE3x models and continued into the later models. Whenever I've had a carburettor from a 4K I've just plugged the hole with a bolt and fibre washer and made sure my timing was right. Have never had a car 'run on' from doing it either. :(
-
Well, I'll Never Buy Another Toyota
Just force it out. :P Yeah, it'll break the solenoid, but wouldnt you rather be stopped and safe than moving along at 100km/h without a clue on how to slow the thing down?
-
Old Skool N New Age Auto Show 2010
Unless someone can lend me an orbital sander, I doubt I'll be there either haha :yes:
-
Raven's Ke25 Corolla Memorial Rebuild - Now Parting Out
Thought I'd add the video for it to show it all running. :blinks: Click here!
-
Muv12A - 1972 Ke25 12Abp - Small Update 10.7.11
Cheers for the pics :blinks: Makes more sense now that I can see it all like that.
-
13Bt_Ke20's Ride
It was loud enough that I could hear it from inside my work place when he left today :blinks:
-
13Bt_Ke20's Ride
Yeah....nice exit too haha!
-
13Bt_Ke20's Ride
I'm still awaiting a ride in this thing :lolcry: Swing past work and let me have a look at what you've done :blinks:
-
Muv12A - 1972 Ke25 12Abp - Small Update 10.7.11
Nice :hmm: Thanks heaps! How is the motor mounted to those two mounts there? The 12A I'm getting has a dodgy setup so I need to see how it all bolts up as to what I will need to modify on the RX-7 bracket/mount that bolts to the front of the 12A. Cheers Mick
-
Ex Bathurst Ke10 In New Showroom Of Cmi Toyota West Tce
This would be in Adelaide and I think its in the new Toyota showroom on West Terrace yeah?
-
Muv12A - 1972 Ke25 12Abp - Small Update 10.7.11
Any chance of getting some clear pics of your front mounting setup for the engine?
-
Raven's Ke25 Corolla Memorial Rebuild - Now Parting Out
Motor sourced :y: Pics in a couple of weeks when I picked it up :hmm:
-
Omg Excel
Its ok seeing it on the dyno, but how does it really perform? :happy: Myself and probably everyone else reading this thread want to see driving footage.
-
Toyoshow 2010
And maybe you need to readjust your attitude and think before you put your fingers to a keyboard and see how others may perceive your post. :wink: I read it exactly as everyone else did that has commented on what you said, and to be honest, I'm tending to agree with them 100% with their reactions. This also isn't the first time I've read your replies to other posts and seen similar type of posts coming from yourself. We're all equal here champ, its not hard to make friends.... Unless you're aiming to make enemies. Something to think about.
-
13Bt_Ke20's Ride
Less chat, more pics :hmm:
-
Face Book Chat
Not all users use MSN and no all like to give out their mobile number.... But yes, have the ability to turn it off or at least "appear offline". The main gripe with facebook chat is it constantly drops in and out. If you're going to use a facebook style chat system, i'd much rather go the route of a chatbox instead and "buddy" adds to stop randoms from messaging you for stupid things.
-
Cracked Dash Pad
I will be importing some more dash pads for the KE2x series. Register your interest here
-
Slo-038 + 10Psi
Forgot to come see me regarding suspension parts I see :fuzz: I sell those too you know :)
-
The Civic
Careful..... Stereotyping us Italians or the Greek race isnt cool buddy.