Everything posted by Raven
- 1jz Ke55
-
Raven'S Ke36 Delivery Van - Sold
Bought my fuel pump today! Now I can piss off the fuel regulator (will use it on the KE25 for the Rotary conversion) and plumb it all in properly :jamie:
-
13Bt_Ke20's Ride
Ah, we deal with Rocket at work :P Could get it nice and cheap then :jamie:
-
Raven'S Ke36 Delivery Van - Sold
Mostly definitely. Though the Fagna has been a pretty well reliable bus (except for the fuel pump shitting itself, then again, that is 16 years old), it has served its purpose well. :jamie:
-
13Bt_Ke20's Ride
Lookin' good! Now, when do I get my first ride in this thing? :jamie: Can you get fuel cells that would be the same width and height as the factory tank, yet deeper, so you can retain some form of boot space?
-
Raven'S Ke36 Delivery Van - Sold
People should look more often :jamie:
-
Raven'S Ke36 Delivery Van - Sold
...and rewired! Tidied up the engine bay a little too. Whoever the previous owner had got to wire up the Crane Ignition was a butcher! Still need to get that fuel pump though :jamie:
-
Great Alpine Road Cruise
Haha, dude, been there, done that when I picked up my KE36. Definitely not a fun idea, especially the hour long crawl across the West Gate Bridge on a Monday morning lol. But give me a date and let me know so I can book in advance. Even a months notice would be a good idea, so I can scrounge up some cash for it.
-
Raven'S Ke36 Delivery Van - Sold
Off to do some rewiring today for the Crane Digital Multi-Spark Ignition, due to losing power a few days ago.
-
Upi Spotted
They're leasing the land for 20 years to the desalination plant, henceforth the move. I'd do the same thing. Think of the income just for leasing that huge amount of land. :)
-
Raven'S Ke36 Delivery Van - Sold
Yeah I had a look tonight and its adjustable but the return is sealed up and I don't really want to have to plumb in a return line to the tank so I'm going to get a low pressure electric carby fuel pump next week through work. It runs 2.5psi-6psi, so should be a better setup than whats on it and maybe I can get the damn thing to run right. :)
-
Raven's Ke25 Corolla Memorial Rebuild - Now Parting Out
If you can do the sill panels and reshape metal I'd let you have a crack at it. Same with the roof if you're confident. I'd also pay you to do it if you can do a pro job :) The panel van needs some work done, but will call you about that later :lolcry:
-
Raven'S Ke36 Delivery Van - Sold
I've got twin dellortos, but can't put them on until the thing has been ID checked. I got a round orbital sander with the velcro discs from Bunnings. 230watt Ozito with a bag that attaches and catches all the dust. Not bad for $38 bucks :)
-
Raven'S Ke36 Delivery Van - Sold
It was on there when I got it. My concern is the lack of a return hose. It fills up the bowls and then drowns the motor after 5 or so minutes of idling. I'll have to look at the fuel pump and maybe fit something else in there.
-
More Camber On Ke20
Sounds good. Leave it with me for a few days!
-
More Camber On Ke20
That sounds functional, but getting one thats the right diameter and width is going to be interesting. If someone can get me some measurements of the standard inner lower control arm bush, I can flick through the Nolathane catalogue at work and see what I can find :)
-
Great Alpine Road Cruise
I would be up for a whirlwind visit. Someone is gonna have to pick me up from the airport though, and I need ample time to organise time off work if you're doing it over a weekend. :wub:
-
More Camber On Ke20
And this we will be talking about in the next few months :wub:
-
Raven'S Ke36 Delivery Van - Sold
Tested out the sander tonight...10 thumbs up! It works quite well :wub: I flushed the cooling system. Put coolant in it as it previously only had water...not my doing! I found out the new radiator cap that I looked up at work is half the pressure of the one that is on the car. Need to get a new one tomorrow as the car sounds like its doing a fanny fart when I turn it off and doesnt hold pressure! No pics though. Forgot the camera! My other two issues: - The flooding of the car after its been idling for a while. It has a malpassi rising rate fuel reg fitted but not sure if its adjustable as I havent quite had a close look yet. - The fact the thermo fan has decided it doesnt want to kick in where it used to. Gotta suss out the wiring!
-
Raven'S Ke36 Delivery Van - Sold
...And now I'm off to go give it a service and see how good this orbital sander is that I bought :wub: Pics up later!
-
Advice On 03 Magna's.
I've got a '94 TS V6 Manual. You'll find that car is actually a TL. :wub: Anyway, In the nearly 3 years I've owned mine, the only things I've had to get are new outer CV's and replace the clutch 3 months after I got it (it was knackered anyway). I've done nearly 50,000ks in it and its going strong. :D
-
1jz Ke55
Check the paper for second hand sheds. I'm sure some of us would get together and help put it up :wub:
-
Raven's Ke25 Corolla Memorial Rebuild - Now Parting Out
Thanks for the offer, but I literally have no-where to put it. :wub:
-
Raven's Ke25 Corolla Memorial Rebuild - Now Parting Out
Well, hurry up and make it go bang so I can start measuring stuff up :wub:
-
Raven's Ke25 Corolla Memorial Rebuild - Now Parting Out
My main issue really is the fact that I'm getting the car painted and rust repaired and would rather do it once and not have to make trans tunnel mods later down the track. I'd like to get my hands on an S5 box just to trial fit it and see if it'll sit up in the tunnel or not.