Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raven

Regular Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Raven

  1. Raven replied to abbott's topic in The Event Archive
    Could be a goer! Depends if you end up going or not of course :)
  2. Raven replied to abbott's topic in The Event Archive
    It goes, just needs sanding and painting and I keep injuring either my back or neck so nothing gets done on it. Feel free if you would like to do it for me Luc :) I'll pay you in M&M's :laff:
  3. Raven replied to abbott's topic in The Event Archive
    If anyone wants me to come out for this, they're going to have to come and pick me up so I can ride shotgun. I haven't been on a cruise in ages, but would be good to put a nickname to a face.
  4. The Forester is constant 4WD. Depending on the Land cruiser and what hubs its running and what range the transfer case is in (this is what people are forgetting) all depends on if its driving all 4 wheels or if its driving just the rears. The transfer case engages and disengages the front axle, thats why you have a 2WD/4WD shifter for the transfer case and high and low range gearing. Manual locking hubs on older 4WD's are required to give it the constant drive on all 4 wheels whereas most 4WD's these days auto-lock the front hubs which is also dependent on the fancy schmany electronics the vehicle may or may not have. Hope that helps a little bit!
  5. The car looks porn as it is, well, it did when I saw it a few weeks back heading the same direction as you past my place at night when it was pissing down rain :) So I also vote no to that anodised colour.
  6. Its called an oil cooler. :abuse:
  7. Raven replied to Oh-KE's topic in SA / Adelaide
    I grabbed a mirror off that car you just posted a link for :D
  8. Well, where are the pics?
  9. Sweet. Now back to the topic of the panel van..... :D
  10. I run a foam filter on my dirt bike and if its safe for a a dirt bike, its safe for a car :D
  11. Well, ya better come back, cos I know where you live :blinks:
  12. Solex carbs have a tendency to leak and cause engine bay fires, that's why hardly anyone uses them.
  13. Raven replied to Jared's topic in SA / Adelaide
    Spotted an Orange KE25 heading down Fitzroy Tce this morning driven by an old lady. Looked to be in good, stock condition.
  14. .....and its too wet today to do anything. I was gonna service the Fagna but cbf doing that either!
  15. Welcome to Rollaclub! It looks like a great base to start with. I'll keep an eye out on future updates :happy:
  16. One would think that if its was the ECM sensor then the computer would be reading it as being cold all the time, causing it to run rich. But that doesn't explain why the fans are running constantly. Fan's running constantly is usually a rooted TFS earthing out regardless of the temperature. The knock sensor would just retard the timing in case of detonation, but, if its getting excess fuel, it could also be triggering the knock sensor to throw a code as it wouldn't be getting the correct reading with the excess fuel being pumped into the motor (if that's the case). All we can do is speculate, so my guess is its a combination of the ECM, TFS, Knock and Oxygen sensors being on their way out.
  17. And I've heard it....from inside the store at work when he left one day!
  18. Do we class people who drive on the wrong side of the road hoons as well? I had some f*&kwit do that to me just two days ago and nearly have a head on with me! How about the Government concentrate more on driver training and getting a Motorsport park active than booking people for doing skids?
  19. Re-sleeving with a stainless steel sleeve works fine. I've done it several times at a fraction of the cost of a brand new item. Though that does work in my favour considering I work in the automotive trade. :D
  20. The rattle could also be a shagged shock absorber. Are they they original shocks fitted to the car or have they been replaced?
  21. Haha, that wasnt directed at you dude. You're a year younger than me, so I suspect you would've grown up with carburettors and tappets ;) The issue is the younger generation. All about technology these days. Not everything can be solved by plugging a car into a scan tool.
  22. I think Uncle Curly is gonna open a can of whoop-ass on you Ryan ;)
  23. This is why the technicians of today's trade rely too much on computers and not enough about the inner workings of the electrics or engine to know what does what. Say the words carburettor or tappets and they'll run the other way with their tail tucked between their legs!
  24. No probs. Sorry to be direct, but I don't want to see anyone waste their money with a used item that would have had the internal shaft seal shifted out of its previous operating range and rubbing on dirt which would cause it to leak. Cheaper and easier to get a new one and saves the headaches!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.