Everything posted by Raven
-
Konichiwa Bitches
He needs touge vids :blinks:
-
What Wheels Are You Currently Running On Your Rides
Those sir are Cheviot rims or similar :blinks: Not certain on the model names though.
-
Gjm85'S Ke20 Build
And if you're after twin carbs, I've got a set of matched DHLA40 Dellortos up for sale :blinks:
-
Wheels For Ke30 ? :)
17's are also illegal unless you have an engineers certificate to go with them. Biggest LEGAL size is 15" on a KE30.
-
Ba Falcon Utes - Any Feedback?
Sure do! Taxi drivers in Adelaide drive Commodores & Falcons. Taxi laws state that every 6 years they have to upgrade to a new model car.
-
Ba Falcon Utes - Any Feedback?
I agree with Jesse up there. Save yourself some cash and get yourself a Hilux. They just don't have these issues and are a better built vehicle.
-
Ba Falcon Utes - Any Feedback?
I sell parts for these things. Common issues: Door locks assembly Window regulators. Exhausts tend to fall off the commercial utes Bonnet release cable (also breaks the fuse box). H/P power steering hoses rupture. Front brake hoses need replacing due to being too short. Do I need to go on?
-
Raven's Ke25 Corolla Memorial Rebuild - Now Parting Out
Decided against a Supra. Getting something else in 2 weeks time :) Current condition is as of the last post and pictures. Shell has rust, which would need repair, same as the doors and front guards. I'd probably take 2k for the whole lot of original parts that came with the car (minus instrument cluster as thats spoken for) if someone was willing to come and get it all. Otherwise I'll part it out and help the rest of the corolla community :) The twin dellortos, bolt on flares, front lip, T series diff I'll be selling seperate.
-
The 0.1 Tonner.
They also fetch a pretty penny these days. Should net well over 2k for it!
-
Tally's Jdm Ke25 Build Up Round 2
If you need parts/spares, let me know. My 25 is being parted out :(
-
15x7 Wheels! Not Happy!
Tried Techno Toy Tuning?
-
Raven'S Ke36 Delivery Van - Sold
Well, I have a buyer apparently. Wont be for a couple of months though and yes he's in Adelaide.
-
Raven'S Ke36 Delivery Van - Sold
I'll sell it for a little less than what I paid for it. Though I do have to return the standard carburettor and manifold back to Philbey, I'll put something else on in its place. It's lost spark, so not running at the moment, but that is something minor, which I may or may not sort out.
-
Raven'S Ke36 Delivery Van - Sold
After much thought, this will be up for sale as soon as the bodywork is primed up. I just don't have the time, nor money, to muck around with a project car at the moment plus I would like to pursue other interests in the dirt bike department, possibly get into a little enduro riding and having some fun on two wheels. If by some chance this gets sold in Adelaide, I suggest you get Luc to finish off the work as he knows the car reasonably well, bodywise. Cheers Mick
-
Raven's Ke25 Corolla Memorial Rebuild - Now Parting Out
Unfortunately, as much as I don't want to, the 25 has to go as I have no-where to put it and no time do so anything with it. Firstly though, I'll sell of the panel van and leave the 25 till last. I may even end up parting out the 25 if I don't sell it with all its bits and pieces. So this is what will happen. The 36 gets primed up and sold off. The 25 goes with all its bits or I sell off the parts. Money from both vehicles goes towards a van for my dirt bike, so I don't need to buy a trailer. Then I'll save up a little more and buy a Mk.III Supra. Possible engine conversion and suspension on that and then I'll be happy. At least I'm still doing some sort of memorial build as Nays also had a Supra which she wanted to do it, so I'll take that path and do it that way, plus a Supra will handle a little better than a KE25.
-
--------{Ke38 Wagon}---------
Good work :fuzz: Should've come to see me for your parts though :? I'll be selling the 36 in the next few months, primed up and ready for paint, so there wont be any wagon cruises with me unfortunately.
-
Sa Engineers?
I meant engineers haha! Early morning brain fart!
-
Sa Engineers?
If you browse the SA section, you should see a topic with the engineers listed. Otherwise, if you want an updated list, head to your nearest Transport SA office or google online for a list of chartered accountants engineers. After you've done that, call one, make an appointment, exchange some cash and then tell him your plans and what you want to do and he'll let you know if its possible or not. :dance:
-
V6 Ae82
My V6 Manual Magna torque steers like you wouldnt believe. Would be a stack worse in a smaller car :dance:
-
2011 Great Ocean Road Trip Discussion Thread
Time is booked!
-
What Do You Do In Your Spare Time?
As long as the primary mode of power is your legs, its perfectly legal, as long as its under 50cc, which those ebay kits are more like 70cc ;)
-
Raven's Ke25 Corolla Memorial Rebuild - Now Parting Out
Yep, I know that Tally. The wagon was also meant to be a daily driver once on the road and I can't really on-sell the wagon without it being painted, running and registered either.
-
Raven's Ke25 Corolla Memorial Rebuild - Now Parting Out
The memorial build can take place with a Supra too as she owned one of those when she passed away. Time is limited these days and I have to make a decision.
-
Raven's Ke25 Corolla Memorial Rebuild - Now Parting Out
Starting to have second thoughts about the whole project... I may or may not sell it all off. Still contemplating it at this stage.
-
Adelaide
don't make me come over there and slap you about the face Tom :) At least I don't live in the sticks haha :)