Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raven

Regular Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Raven

  1. Got spark?
  2. Spoke to Stu last night and have confirmation that he's going to make it next year to the meet!
  3. No actually, I couldnt remember if the badge had SS or S on it :rolls: My fastest car was a Ford and I was right into my Fords before the Corolla's came along, but that was about 9 years ago now, so a little hard to remember what the badge on the rear garnish said. :bash:
  4. Uh, Brocky never did anything with an ED. It was the EA "S" with a little more ramped up power, different wheels and a body kit....do some research Treffa!
  5. One website that I highly suggest if you want a bolt in affair. Clicky Here
  6. Just make sure you start from the furthest wheel away from the brake master and work your way to the closest. i.e. rear left, rear right, front left, front right. Or you'll have huge issues :hmm:
  7. Not only has Karllos gone through a cracked manifold, Soulsearcher has as well. It seems to be the weak link in these AE11R Sportivo's from what I've seen. If you're going to keep the car, you would be better off getting a new manifold made up rather than getting it welded as it will just crack again.
  8. You don't need to respline it. Just cut off the 5mm each end and make sure the splines are good and slap 'em in. If you don't cut them, be prepared to have KE30 axles with flared ends and no way to get the axles out if you happen to snap one. Pity you didnt notice I had a T-series with a locked centre that would bolt straight in. Would just need to mod the tailshaft which I have one here :hmm:
  9. But its not on Australia Day :hmm:
  10. Stop being a pussy and bring the Cressida Joel!
  11. Hope you're happy with the flares and lip :hmm: I look forward to seeing it all bolted up :blush:
  12. It all yours. I'll grab it saturday.
  13. $750 for the awesome set. $600 for the set that needs repairs to the backing of one of the centre gauges.
  14. don't want TE27 gauges? :jamie:
  15. I'll be keen for a cruise, but wont make this one.
  16. You go speak to a registered and chartered engineer in your state. He should be able to tell you everything.
  17. My uncle had an anti-theft lock on his Camaro that pigtailed around the bottom of the steering wheel and hooked onto the brake pedal.
  18. Raven replied to Mick E's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    Looks the goods! I'm parting mine out, so if you need anything small, let me know. Got two complete sets of TE27 gauges as well :jamie:
  19. Go on, go then. I guarantee we'll see you around though. :P Maybe an attitude adjustment and the learned ability to allow information to sink into your brain and see the positives instead of the negatives may bring forth with you, a refreshing new attitude to your young life. We'd like you here, we really would, but defying the rules isn't the way to go about it. "Trying to derail the train isn't going to get you to your destination any faster"
  20. Where did I say I was 26? :P I don't think you're getting the message champ. Get over your tanty, re-read the whole thread and you'll see the reasoning as to WHY we don't appreciate constant spelling errors or SMS talk. If you even read my posts, you would see the explanation as why we're so hard on people typing like they're from the bronx. How you represent yourself online, is how one would view you to be in person. Remember that. You wouldn't go to an interview talking how you type, so why bring it to a well respected and knowledgeable forum?
  21. I'm from the old school. WWF for me. Edge was my favourite then. I watch UFC from time to time, don't really have a favourite on that, just like watching people getting KTFO!
  22. Really? Could've fooled me. You're acting like a 12 year old. Follow the rules, or get slapped by the long arm of the moderators and admin. :P
  23. No, we just find this blatantly boring. How old are you by the way? Serious question.
  24. What you have to realise here rolla_93, is that this forum was created as a resource for all things corolla. Lets think about that for a minute. Would you like to try and find information on here, using the search tool provided, to not find what you're looking for because it has been spelt incorrectly? Can you imagine the headaches it would cause when you're trying to find whatever it is you're looking for and everything is SMS talk, solid blocks of text in capital letters, and no use of grammar? The reason the spelling issue is brought up time and time again is that we're trying to make this an easily decoded and resourceful forum, not something you have to sit there and read twenty times over before you realise go "Oooo, that's what it says". If anyone has issues spelling, maybe that should have been brought up at school and dealt with earlier. You can't blame the person for their spelling errors when its the teacher and the parents who should've picked up on it in the first place. :P
  25. Raven replied to Fatty's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    Aint gonna be an easy fix either. My 25 has rusted out in the same sections, not to mention the roof. Good luck and I'll keep watching your progress.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.