Everything posted by Raven
-
This Forum.
I choose to go on the JZX forums as I want to learn about my car and being that its all new to me, I gotta ask the people who own them.
-
Ke25 On Top Gear Australia !!
And anyway, its only a KE25 :P
-
Regency Vehicle I.D. Check
The ID checking station isnt at Regency itself, its around the corner in the same area, just a few streets away. Find out the address and google map it and you'll see what I mean.
-
Regency Vehicle I.D. Check
If you live outside of 20km/h from the nearest city ID checking station, then you can get it ID checked in the regional areas.
-
To Do Up 3K Or Find A 5K
At a guess, late 80's, early 90's. The majority are run on LPG and covered in a heap of emissions gear. Might pay to try and find someone who wrecks 'em :P
-
Voodoo Ta22
As long as the damping rates arent maxed out, it shouldnt be an issue. Anyway, he's removing the flex in the chassis via seam welding, so it would be a lot more rigid than your average run of the mill TA22 ;)
-
Voodoo Ta22
Whats wrong with 8kg springs? I'm riding on 14 Front, 8 Rear in the Chaser :P
-
Ke25 On Top Gear Australia !!
That 25 had rear chassis damage. It really shouldn't have been on the road.
-
K40-50 Exedy Hd Kit Opinions?
Even though there is no "off-the-shelf" kit for the 5K 200mm Flywheel, Adelaide Clutch Services can easily make a kit up. Its worth giving them a call.
-
Regency Vehicle I.D. Check
Its just an engine/chassis number check. Make sure its reasonably presentable.
-
To Do Up 3K Or Find A 5K
The commerical 4K is found in the Toyota forklifts. :)
-
To Do Up 3K Or Find A 5K
PM me then. Gotta go out now, but will discuss it when I get back via PM :)
-
To Do Up 3K Or Find A 5K
I've got a 5K, with 2 grand of receipts. I've been considering selling it, but you're interstate.
-
Setup Your Car For Drifting
Dispute that statement about handling with Redwarf ;)
-
What Size Exhaust On 4K?
Go to Exhaust Plus at Stepney, get Pete to throw it over the pit and see what will fit in the small gap. You could always go under the diff and get him to flange it just before the diff, so if you ever need to get the diff out, just unbolt the rear section. This way, it will give you more length to play with, without having to go over the diff, so to speak. He know's his shit and I wouldnt go with anyone else for an exhaust system.
-
Gorc 2011
Put you on the maybe list. Let me know what you're doing. ;)
-
A Sad Little Camper I Am
Passed first shot!
-
Gorc 2011
Awesome. :) If people don't get back to me, then oh well, they can travel on their own :P
-
Wrangler Wont Start
Checked the fuses in the engine bay?
-
Gorc 2011
Anyone else coming along to this? The more the merrier!
-
2011 Great Ocean Road Trip Discussion Thread
I'll need a little more time on this one. Will call you tonight and explain. :)
-
Ke25 Indicators Not Working...
Maybe your headlight switch is shot? The indicator stalk assembly may be dodgy too. Tried another one?
-
Ke30 Rotorolla
Run two? ;) If you get the right diameter, then it wouldnt effect flow at all when opened I wouldnt think. Pricing is relatively cheap from Nengun too. Thats where my FMIC is coming from.
-
Ke30 Rotorolla
Get one of these - Apexi Exhaust Control Valve
-
Project 10.
Can you shift the radiator forward at all and make up some custom mounts for it?