Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raven

Regular Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Raven

  1. Raven replied to Raven's topic in The Event Archive
    Thats because I passed on your number :P I'll add them to the list once confirmed :)
  2. Raven replied to Raven's topic in The Event Archive
    Yeah RKE020 contacted me but I referred him to you as I didnt know what the accomodation situation was like and I know there was a cut-off.
  3. If not, we'll have to go inland!
  4. That sucks Trev. :( I get paid next week and I'll check my funds after bills etc. Might be able to swing you some cash if its any help at all.
  5. 4X4

    Raven replied to abbott's topic in SA / Adelaide
    I can answer No. 2. Google Loveday 4WD Park ;)
  6. I've submitted my application. You have to be approved though and entrance fee is upfront. If you're not approved, you get refunded.
  7. Good luck and stay safe Trev!
  8. Raven replied to Jared's topic in SA / Adelaide
    Not far from my work, but I was long gone by then.
  9. Good to see you're ok! How quick did it happen?
  10. Anyone heard from Towe001? Someone wanna make sure he's ok?
  11. How long ago was that? If its more than 2 years ago, we're clearing out our dead stock, so don't keep things like that anymore.
  12. No, we don't sell heatsink paste Evan. We don't deal a lot in electrical. Jaycar Electronincs is where you want to go for that Jono. :)
  13. Update: I now have it. I picked it up last night. So, who's ready to enter some car shows?
  14. Raven replied to Raven's topic in The Event Archive
    Andddddddd I wasnt doing 140km/h sir. I got done doing 108km/h in a 100km/h zone, yet speedo was reading 100km/h when I got done.
  15. Raven replied to jono1986's topic in SA / Adelaide
    I reckon its an electronic dizzy Luke.
  16. I've had that from sliding into a gutter back in my younger days.
  17. Raven replied to jono1986's topic in SA / Adelaide
    Want me to look at it?
  18. Raven replied to jono1986's topic in SA / Adelaide
    Doesnt mean its not cracked or faulty straight out of the box. Do you have an old cap you can try?
  19. Raven replied to jono1986's topic in SA / Adelaide
    Also inspect your distributor cap for a hairline crack.
  20. Raven replied to jono1986's topic in SA / Adelaide
    Sell off the 3K Jono. The speedway guys love those 3K's ;)
  21. No camera yet, waiting for money dude!
  22. Idle is probably cos its pumping too much fuel. Check the jets to see if its pissing fuel out on idle into the carburettor venturis.
  23. Easier to do this in some corolla's than others. KE36's have a removable radiator support centre section where the bonnet lock latch bolts to, so you remove that and there is no up and over about it and much easier.
  24. I "might" have my GoPro HD Motorsport Camera by then ;)
  25. Where's the video? :P

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.