Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raven

Regular Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Raven

  1. Raven replied to Raven's topic in The Event Archive
    I only do the speed limit ;)
  2. I still moderate in here, but I stood down to let someone else take the reigns. Regarding interstate meets - if you can travel 3000k's in a year in your corolla, you can do an interstate meet. On-road support via tooling/mechanical expertise and carrying a few spares and you'll be fine ;) I wouldnt say I'm crazy, more committed to the event than anything. If you guys want, I can organise a cruise/drive-in meet, pending interest and confirmed attendance?
  3. Haha, you mean 2011! Its up to you guys really. I was once a region leader, but for any sort of attendance, I suggest that someone takes the helm and starts organising monthly meetings, planning cruises (driving and plotting the course), planning for other events (i.e. Toyoshow, All Japan Day etc etc), maybe even organise working bee's to help each other with car related repairs/upgrades. But its only as good an event as the people who put effort into them and attend them. The interstate meet, which has been going for now its 5th year is a great way to meet new members, become more social within the club and lift its morale. Details for this years one has been up for a few months now and all I've managed to muster up is one other car, which is a pretty poor effort really for a group of car enthusiasts. I know money may be an issue, but that's why its organised, or at least beginning to be organised about 6 months prior to the event, so people can start saving for it. The most we've ever had on the GOR meet is something like 6 or 7 cars and I'd like to see SA hit that number again, or better still, exceed it. Thoughts? Discussion? I'm all eyes, possibly ears if people want to meet up for a meal and discuss what they would like to see it happen this year.
  4. Raven replied to Mybowlcut's topic in SA / Adelaide
    I'm 10 mins from the CBD by car. I'll rattle off some suburbs for you to look at. Grange, Thebarton, Richmond, Bowden, Hindmarsh, Welland, North Adelaide, Unley, Goodwood, Clovelly Park, Dulwich, Norwood, Ridleyton. That should get your started and they're all around the city. I live in Croydon myself, but I advise against it unless you can find something cheap as the area isn't cheap at all, though there are some townhouses about, which might suit your needs. No more corolla's for me now either, but something just as good. Will take you for a spin when you get here ;) Cheers Mick
  5. Got the Great Ocean Road Cruise on later in the week, so saving the fuel for that! Count me outta this one guys :)
  6. Raven replied to Raven's topic in The Event Archive
    Looks like its just us Ryan. Should make travelling pretty easy though with only two cars ;)
  7. Probably a good idea I didnt come along then, wouldnt wanna be at the front the whole time haha :P
  8. Vapour lock probably. Had that with my old KE25 and got stuck on the side of the road for a good hour or so.
  9. The flutes he is referring to are the chrome vents found in the bonnet, mainly found on KE30/KE36's. All other models had pressed vents from the manufacturing process. Both of my KE36's I've had, have had chrome vents.
  10. Gettin there! Slow and steady dude, don't rush it :)
  11. Raven replied to RA28GT's topic in Rides - non-Toyota
    Troy, two words. Baller Spec
  12. Raven replied to Jared's topic in SA / Adelaide
    Spotted SLO-030 at Jaf's Christmas Cruise!
  13. Raven replied to jono1986's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    If you could, you should chop the roof. Looks heaps more aggressive!
  14. A major service for the above is around $2000, due to having to dismantle everything in the front end to gain access to parts.
  15. Yeah mine has one installed. It'd be easier to find one of the same dimensions on a local car, buy the filler neck, remove the insert and place it into your car (after you remove the filler neck of course) and tack weld it in place. I'm curious as to why you want to fit one though. If you're smart, you wont put diesel into your car by accident :P
  16. Check out the Nissan Cubes, or chat to Kristian from Iron Chef Imports and see what he can get in for you.
  17. Anything thats imported is going to cost you an arm and a leg for parts. There is no such thing as a "cheap" import wagon.
  18. Details as far as I know: When: Monday 27th December Time: 7pm Where: West Lakes Mall Undercover Car Park. Thats all I know. Hope to see some of you there!
  19. I use the Flex Blades on the Chaser. I'm yet to try the Trico Tech Blades as a comparison. Lucky for me staff price is way cheaper ;)
  20. Convert it. You've got a shell there that you can use for parts.
  21. Nah wasnt me. I havent driven down Hutt Street in it since I got it.
  22. Raven replied to abbott's topic in SA / Adelaide
    Video camera dude.
  23. MAKE him go through insurance. As much as he's a co-worker, its his responsibility to pay for the costs of the damage to your vehicle. Tough titties on his part. Get his details and the details of his insurance company and call them up.
  24. Haha, seriously, that car was a death trap and even if it were insured and in an accident, you wouldnt be covered driving it around. Why do you think I sold it on?
  25. With a coil-over sleeve kit of the right diameter. ;)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.