Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raven

Regular Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Raven

  1. As you can see, I was there, I saw it happen and, I recorded it. :P
  2. How were you supposed to know......that you were gonna slide, yeah!
  3. I have dodgem car footage and got the full video of Captain Slide and his exit off the road haha. Will post it up when I get home. I leave Melbourne tomorrow morning.
  4. Just checked the footage on Leeroys Laptop Darren. I got the whole thing!
  5. Haha, I havent slept but when we get in, setup the tents and have a bit of a snooze. Plenty of rest breaks on the way, even if that means 40 minute naps, we got plenty of time.
  6. I'll be in Melbourne on Sunday, Monday & Tuesday. If I spot it, I'll give you a call!
  7. Maybe for a little bit. :P But you stack it, you owe me 20g's buddy!
  8. Just had it regassed on Monday actually and its full climate control haha, not to mention the windows are tinted as well, so I should be super fine!
  9. Apollo Bay is 23 and 26 respectively. Helps when you're right on the coast ;)
  10. Fixed? Gettng fixed? Vodafail dropped out before, and I was driving.
  11. Raven replied to Raven's topic in The Event Archive
    Not long to go now!
  12. And there should be an award for how many different cars have been taken on the GOR meet over the past 5 years lol. I'd probably win that. I'm up to 4 different cars so far :P
  13. Might have to be an award for that Leeroy!
  14. Check out the SiTune Escort below:
  15. I'm not that stupid Evan and.......it was a joke ;)
  16. Double head gasket with a skim of copper gasket cement :P
  17. I leave for work at 8am, so you'll have to find something to do :P
  18. No worries :) All shall be there tomorrow.
  19. Haha, its a slight walk to get a drink, but that should be an issue. When do you fly out?
  20. Come past tomorrow after work. I start my holidays then.
  21. Do you need me to tune it up or you'll be right?
  22. Yes, Uncle Shady, you WILL be attending :P

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.