Everything posted by Raven
-
Ravens 1997 Jzx100 Chaser
That you can. You've used that toilet. It's ghetto spec!
-
Ravens 1997 Jzx100 Chaser
No ya don't. On these cars its electronically controlled, so you just unplug it and it doesn't open up to bypass, then you just fit a POD filter and it flutters away! On another note, replaced my fog lights with the correct driving lights from a Series II Front Bar.
-
Toyota 'Pre Square' Get Together / Photoshoot
I'll come along in something new school to see what you can muster up Troy!
-
The First 'Big' Thing I Built
Haha, don't have to take it out, just see it in person is cool. Let me know when you're over and we'll tee it up ;)
-
Workplace Shenanigans
don't forget the OH & S issues that come with some of these "practical" jokes. Some people these days would rather take you to court for causing physical and mental harm and make a quick buck than go along with the "joke". I'm here to work, not to play games. ;)
-
Toyoshow 2011
Looked busy today! Where were all the cars?
-
What Grinds My Gears.
Snow mode on our chasers closes an electronically controlled butterfly, therefore stopping the car wheelspinning when excessive throttle is used and makes it accelerate like shit.
-
Ht.Net Cruise
Glad I didn't go. S13 rolled and an S14 went up the back of an XR6T.
-
Ht.Net Cruise
Was going to go, but can't be bothered. Too tired from making alterations to a mates intercooler install today on his car.
-
Slo-038 + 10Psi
The first pic I can read clearly ;)
- Slo-038 + 10Psi
-
Slo-038 + 10Psi
Picture shows that you blurred your numberplate in the second picture and not the first? :P
-
Toyoshow 2011
Well if you want the banner guys, someone better organise to collect it before Sunday! Just make sure whoever has it posts up that they have it in the sticky thread!
-
What Grinds My Gears.
And that is why you don't ever get a credit card. Bad things happen!
-
Worth A Look
He used to be on Rollaclub when he was 15 from what I remember.
-
86 Jdm Tank Installed, But Now Car Wont Start Up?
Maybe it needs a relay to trigger the signal off the ECU to power the fuel pump. Medicine Man owns a Spoontah. He should be able to shed some light on this subject.
-
The First 'Big' Thing I Built
Impressive. I must see this when I'm over next. Possibly July!
-
Head Repair
No worries. They do good work there, so thought I'd point you in the right direction to a decent business that knows their shit. :)
- Head Repair
-
Aesthetic Sensibilities
I thought I may have had a pic of the boot install of my KE25, prior to parting it out. It had two panels on either side in the boot and behind one was the amp, the sub could be mounted on the opposite side, which would indeed retain the access to your spare wheel. If you had time and welding skills, you could cut out the spare wheel well, weld in a flat sheet of metal and do a boot install and mount the spare wheel up under the car as seen on the KE3x panel vans with the appropriate carrier bolted up underneath. That way you would still have access to your spare ;)
-
Day Trip To Melbourne - Monday 25Th April
Unfortunately my phone went flat as I got into Melbourne and it only got a charge when we got the Chaser and found a servo that sold a car chager for our iFail's. Then Vodafone was being just that, super FAIL, and well, we had to get home. Only just got in about a half hour ago. Will make another trip over, maybe on my birthday for a few days and organise a dinner meet at a pub somewhere :) This is all in July of course ;)
-
Day Trip To Melbourne - Monday 25Th April
Craigieburn was fine. Got the car and are just grabbing some Maccas in Deer Park on our way out. :)
-
Day Trip To Melbourne - Monday 25Th April
Plans changed and we're inspecting the car I'm Craigieburn now. So a bit more travel required.
-
Day Trip To Melbourne - Monday 25Th April
Currently on the bus!
-
Day Trip To Melbourne - Monday 25Th April
Bus across for me as I don't wanna drive and my Chaser needs a service shortly. So the car will sit here at home and have a rest haha.