Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raven

Regular Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Raven

  1. Count me out if its going to be the weekend after. Have fun guys :)
  2. My issue is the weekend of the 28th, I have stocktake at work, which is shitful. So 21-22 works for me plus its not a one dayer.
  3. Should get your own car finished so he can go for a ride in yours. It's only been 2 years :P
  4. All Crash Parts are also a supplier to Burson Auto Parts, who I work for. ;)
  5. There are two common ones that Burson sell. The Tekonsha Prodigy and Tekonsha Voyager. We sell more of the Prodigy than the Voyager, but take a look at both of those as well :)
  6. Raven replied to Timofee's topic in SA / Adelaide
    Bring what you got. I don't own a corolla anymore either, and I'm yet to bring the chaser out on a meet, but will do so when the weather is better :)
  7. Cold air will always benefit an injected engine. Carby engines work better with a little heat to atomise the fuel efficiently, so no point slapped a pod filter on a carb setup anyway.
  8. It has nothing to do with induction noise. The reason they want the filters in an air-box of some shape or description is to act as a spark arrestor in case there is a backfire through the intake. Sparks + fuel vapours = fire!
  9. Raven replied to Heath.'s topic in Automotive Discussion
    Take you 2 minutes max to get into a corolla. Only need two items as well to do it. Failing that, call your states roadside assist and tell them your dilemma. :P
  10. 36panvan: I'm a metal guitarist. Its my duty to post awesome metal tracks for you all to enjoy :)
  11. I'll keep my eyes peeled!
  12. I guess there is a first for everything and that would be me posting in this thread. wmmh: Going to awesome Cairns for 6 days and experiencing the Great Barrier Reef by SCUBA diving it. That, and the footage I recorded with my GoPro while doing it so I wont ever forget it! So need to move up there!
  13. Cheap as chups, 'ey bro!
  14. Use E-Go for postage. Will cost you bugger all. :)
  15. Raven replied to Bamboo's topic in Rides - non-Toyota
    Its coming along nicely. :)
  16. lachlan: if you had stated that on your intial post, and that it wasnt overtaking on double lines on a blind corner, I personally wouldnt have had that reaction, but I responded to how it read. At least now you've attempted to clarify your intial post, so thats all well and good, we just don't want to see any damaged cars or people in hospital due to the idiocy of hooning on a cruise. :)
  17. So what do you plan on driving? The uterus?
  18. Ben, part of the appeal of donating personally is the fact that you get a gold name for doing so, its make you feel like you're doing something for the community. don't get me wrong, but if we wanted to reduce the advertising, a yearly and lifetime membership option with a solid monetary donation would suffice running costs of the forum I would think.
  19. Just had an Exedy Heavy Duty Cushioned Button Clutch installed today. Huge difference, rated to handle around 300rwkw, so that's the weak link between the trans and engine sorted. Next up will be the diff, TRD 1.5 or 2 way LSD is next. :)
  20. Chaser aint no Supra :)
  21. Done correctly it wouldnt ;) I know you're all about perioid-specific styling, but that doesnt necessarily mean period-specific engine. ;) I'll take you for a strap in the Chaser sometime :P
  22. Needs moar turbo!
  23. I didnt read that far.... lol I wouldnt buy that anyway, it wouldnt suit the engine due to the ignition curve.
  24. Yes, if you are replacing your distributor with an electronic distributor, then you need to remove the ballast resistor and replace the coil with a GT40 coil, NOT a GT40R.
  25. GT40 Sports Ignition Coils. The GT40 coil comes in two variations. Firstly, there is the GT40 which is a non-resisted coil to be used in electronic ignition systems. The second option is the GT40R which is used with a ballast resister, hence the R designation for Resisted usage. If your car has a white block with a couple of wires coming out of it, usually mounted to the coil bracket or near to the coil, then you need to run a GT40R as a replacement. You can also buy brand new ballast resistors too, which doesnt hurt to replcae your old one when reconditioning your ignition system. I know its a simple thing to write, but to get the details down here in one post helps everyone in the end, especially the new members.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.