Everything posted by Raven
- Spotted
-
Monthly Cruise Thoughts !!!
IF you in any way, shape or form, misbehave or endanger anyone's life, I would hope someone on here would write down your numberplate and submit a statement to the closest police station to get you off the road for a very long time. As others have said, there is a time and a place for driving like a complete wanker, and that would be a race track, not a public road where you can kill someone because you don't have the mental capacity to operate your vehicle in a safe manner with respect to other road users.
-
Bmxsexmonkey'S Ae86 Build
Jesse is a customer of mine at work as Burson also supply CMI parts as well :) Keep up the work!
-
Polyurethane Bushes For Ke70
And Superpro is made by Fulcrum Suspension :)
-
Polyurethane Bushes For Ke70
Nolathane is too hard. Superpro is a happy medium. Thats what I sell at work.
-
What You Getting With Your Tax Return?
Exedy clutch for the Chaser. Clutch is slowly dying due to upping the power.
-
Cruise 10Th July !!
There is nothing wrong with having 4 cars on a cruise either. You don't need a big group to have fun :) I'll bring the Chaser out for the next one.
-
Hotdog Muffler
Varex Muffler - enough said. Has a valve so you can set it to straight through or direct the flow to the outer chambers so its "street legal". Not cheap though!
-
Cruise 10Th July !!
Thats about the norm on a JZX cruise that I went on on Friday night. Don't be disheartened. You're doing a great job organising these cruises and if you keep them constant, and switch them up so its just not the same old style hills bash, you'll draw more people out. I don't own a corolla, I think it would be odd me rocking up to an old school meet in a new school car, but am happy to tag along providing someone collects me for the next one :) EDIT: I also just clicked a wrong button Matt. Will get it fixed!
-
Ke36 No Indicators?
KE36 is Jap delivered Evan, meaning that the load rating is odd. I've had the same issue with one of my panel vans in the past and it was either $110 to fix it via a 3 week wait for a new relay out of Japan or attempt to fix the dry joint. The plugs are way different, it doesnt use a 3 pin plug, it uses some odd rectangle 6 pin job.
-
Ke36 No Indicators?
It wont be broken as such, it will just look like tree sap I guess around a silver joint. Heat up the soldering iron and heat up those joints. Also check the relay contacts internally while you have the big metal cover off. :) Let me know how you get on.
-
Rollaclub.com Suggestion Box
OR we just help the noobs, even if its rehashing the same old question. You and I were both noobs once, you've gotta cut them some slack if they have no experience with the topic at hand. Redirecting them to links isnt helpful either.
-
Ke36 No Indicators?
You'll find that aftermarket flashers for some reason don't work on a KE36 as they run a Nippn Denso flasher relay. So your best bet is to open it up and check for dry solder joints like I had to.
-
My Car Rims
We try to help :) No point bagging someone because they have no idea. Gotta point them in the right direction and educate them. ;) Glad we have been of assitance in some form or other. If you need to ask anything else, I'm sure someone should be able to give a quick and helpful answer, and not shoot you down in flames :)
-
My Car Rims
Definitely a unique look. I'd hang on to them. Fads come and go and when the fad for these arrive again, you'll make a bit of coin :)
-
Coilovers
And for a strut setup minus the braking parts. Clickety click!
-
Stolen - Pair Challenger Wheels
What area? Just spotted this on the news website. http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news/police-dog-officer-assaulted-on-duty/story-e6frfku0-1226086543606
-
Ke70 Engine Strut Upgrades.
And its threads like this that are turning the place into a kiddy playground....
-
Mmmm Metal. Favourites?
Andddddddd Tom ruins the thread. Good work! ;)
-
Mmmm Metal. Favourites?
Anddddddd getting a little heavier: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QcsM9eiZHaM
-
Mmmm Metal. Favourites?
Another one many probably havent heard of: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kTJoHu4qW2Y
-
Mmmm Metal. Favourites?
MetalxCore or HxC isnt metal dude...... might have elements, but not metal :) Old school, but still one of my favs: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhyOyfAtVak
- Bogan Chariot
-
Protectant/Rejuvenator For Plastics And Vinyl ?
Mothers back to black is supposed to be pretty good for bumpers etc. Interior wise, I'd go something in the Meguiars range.
-
The Civic
They were so durable back then that when Honda designed them, they were tested during racing, same with the gearbox. 4 people can pick one up and move it too :P EDIT: Found one for ya - Click Here