Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raven

Regular Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Raven

  1. I know the owner of the white Chaser that still had these plates on when he bought the car from the previous owner who was a douche. He kept getting pulled up and one day a cop asked him if he wanted to know why. Cop showed him the pages and pages of traffic infringements from the previous owner of the plates, so he also removed them from his car. You'd think that a rego check would go by the drivers licence, not the plate history.
  2. If you still want it streetable, i'd be suggesting a heavy duty clutch and thats about it. It should operate with a 50% increase in clamping force over the factory item. Just remember, there are two types of clutch, push and pull and going by my clutch book here, it is a pull type. Extreme Clutch Part No. - KTY24009HD Hope that helps :)
  3. Get your jollies on a skid pan, not on a public road, no matter where it is or how quiet the road is. Think with your brains, not with your dicks!
  4. Melbourne is much worse. Higher population and more traffic. So what are you saying Evan?
  5. Agree with Jarad regarding the Chaser's power. I don't think I'll ever go back to an N/A vehicle again after getting my Chaser. The look on people's faces when my RWD Camry smashes them is priceless. :D Definitely agree with the linear power curve, its a solid line all the way to redline, no drop offs in power, no lag due to the VVTi and its a single turbo from the factory.
  6. I'll be there in the Chaser :)
  7. Raven replied to NickZ's topic in Rides - non-Toyota
    Still no videos!
  8. Fark. Did it slither off itself or did you call in a snake catcher to relocate it?
  9. Raven replied to zach.'s topic in SA / Adelaide
    Its Sunday 27th Feb at Glenelg. :)
  10. Raven replied to zach.'s topic in SA / Adelaide
    Hey Zach I've pinned this for you as I'd like to see you out at more events taking photo's :) Keen to come to All Japan Day?
  11. Once upon a time I was a moderator in the sale area of the forum. It didnt last long, I kept correcting spelling errors in peoples posts haha.
  12. They are in SA. Thought this may have to be engineered.
  13. Just cuirious as to how you get away with running a high mount setup legally?
  14. I'm in the same boat (almost minus my corollas now), but I still attended GORC. Just because I don't have a corolla doesn't mean I can't cruise with other Toyota's.
  15. Buy a prepaid sim card and block your mobile number before calling.
  16. The puck clutch would be overstressing the stock box and shock-loading it between gear changes, hence ka-boom!
  17. Just goes to show how serious people are about the club, doesnt it? ;)
  18. Dyno results? You just don't mod a car to not get it on the dyno at some point. Looks the goods though and would look a little more understated without the black bonnet. :)
  19. I bet he changed his underwear after landing it like he did :P
  20. Try Coventry Fasteners or United Fasteners. Both located around Cavan.
  21. Needs moar turbo! Haha, looked awesome in the flesh and looks awesome in the pics Poz, and I didnt even get to go for a spin, but not to worry, always next year!
  22. Raven replied to jono1986's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    Unless you want the engine to detonate, you're going to want to fit up the dellorto's.
  23. Raven replied to sam-'s topic in General Mechanical
    Use a flat blade screwdriver to scrape the white build-up off the posts inside the cap. Throw it back on and see if it runs, if it does, you know your cap needs replacing. I'd do that before buying anything anyway.
  24. Raven replied to sam-'s topic in General Mechanical
    Check your distributor cap for corrosion where the leads plug in and also inside the cap.
  25. One word - Datsun :P

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.