Everything posted by Raven
-
My 5K Ke35!
Not open at all tomorrow. Re-open Thursday/Friday.
-
My 5K Ke35!
I wouldnt do that if I were you. Helicoil it. I sell kits at work but I'm on holidays as of Thursday night.
-
My 5K Ke35!
The previous owner had water in it and I flushed it through prior to putting coolant in it. Maybe I didnt flush it through enough. Howd you manage to strip the thread? Were you using a torque wrench?
-
2011 Great Ocean Road Trip Discussion Thread
Hmm, that sucks. What choo gonna drive?
-
My 5K Ke35!
Should left it alone dude and just fixed that water pump gasket and got it running prior to whipping the head off and stripping a headbolt thread. The engine ran perfect. Also, changing water pumps means you'll have to change crank pulleys as they wont line up. I went through the hassle with out of alignment pulleys due to the water pump snout being longer, and that was one of the reasons why I supplied you with the blanking cap.
-
Project 10.
I look forward to seeing it :)
-
2011 Great Ocean Road Trip Discussion Thread
Surely you can get a permit or some sort of sticker to drive your car without plates cam?
-
2011 Great Ocean Road Trip Discussion Thread
Power steer for the win!
-
Gorc 2011
I don't see why you want to drive on the Friday to be honest, but all cool. I guess I'm the one with the RAA cover if something happens :P I'm sticking to the original plan as of leaving the service station at 2.30am as mentioned. Should hit Mt. Gambier McDonalds by 8amish, and continue on to Warnambool to meet up with the rest of the Vic Crew. I know I'd rather sleep the night than have to set up and pull down a tent twice in one weekend.
-
Gorc 2011
Let me know what you're doing regarding your Facebook post Ryan.
-
Stolen Red Sports Scooter :(
The positive is at least you have it back. It sucks that its damaged but...... Do I hear custom scooter? ;)
-
Stolen Red Sports Scooter :(
I hate f@$kers like that. I had my Fagna broken into in broad daylight in my driveway last week. Nothing taken, but still, not a nice feeling. Since they know him, I gather you may get it back and I hope its in good nick when it returns. Chin up dude!
-
Gorc 2011
Just installed my underbody tri-brace (very noticeable with the turn-in and over-all flex is substantially reduced between the engine bay and cabin as it now feels more connected and moves as one), just changed the rear pads, oil change is done. Hopefully my stereo rocks up, as it'd be nice to have some tunes prior to leaving for the trip.
-
Gorc 2011
He's definitely coming. Spoke to him today when he picked up a new clutch off me from work. He's giving it a good service and I'll be giving it a good tune during the week. Should be right to go ;)
-
All Japan Day 2011
I'm all entered and accepted! See the rest of you down there :)
-
2011 Great Ocean Road Trip Discussion Thread
You don't need anyone else to ride shotgun. I've got tools, you've got hands. You saw the trouble I had with that shitter KE25 and I still made it. Worst case scenario is you head back with RKE-020 but I highly doubt anything will go wrong if you let me tune it.
-
Gorc 2011
don't be a pussy. You'll have me with tools and I doubt anything will go wrong. If it does, we fix it, but I doubt it will. I drove that shitter KE25 over and back and made it no worries.
-
I'D Say This Means War.
I'm still waiting to view this video. Get him to put it up on youtube.
-
Ke20 Strut Braces
Might be able to sort out a decent price if I get more than 5 people interested. Those who are seriously interested, PM me and I'll make some enquiries. My Chaser Cusco strut brace was $195 shipped to my door, but prices vary depending on vehicle. There are also two types. Round bar and Oval bar. Oval of course looks more dressy in the engine bay, but it costs more to buy, so up to you guys. I'm willing to help :)
-
Ke20 Strut Braces
Or I can get them in directly from Japan and undercut AJPS ;) Group buy?
-
Gorc 2011
Better still, if my GoPro Camera arrives on time, I'll be taking video ;)
-
2011 Great Ocean Road Trip Discussion Thread
Pull out your thermostat or drill some holes in it ;)
-
2011 Great Ocean Road Trip Discussion Thread
Piker! Borrow some cash!
-
2011 Great Ocean Road Trip Discussion Thread
40km+ of road has been closed due to landslides and the road along that certain section of coastline is also at risk of collapse. Its a pretty big deal as its part of their tourism industry.
-
Ravens 1997 Jzx100 Chaser
Haha, nice to know that! Update time! Sooooo, I currently have on order out of Japan a Trust Intercooler - LS Model. That should arrive in a couple of weeks. I have also purchased and awaiting delivery, a JVC KW-AVX820 7" Touchscreen Double Din Head Unit, which I should hopefully get in the next week or so and will be fitted by Jono1986 upon arrival and before GORC. Its also due for its service this Thursday and have entered it in All Japan Day to be held next month.