Everything posted by Raven
-
High Powered Vehicle Ban For P Plater
- Likes This
-
Ravens 1997 Jzx100 Chaser
Thought I'd give it a boot as you drove past :P
-
Gps Tracking / Alarm Systems
This sim card in the unit would require a phone plan or credit per month to use though right?
-
Ravens 1997 Jzx100 Chaser
Unfortunately, I should have plugged in my extra wire for the speed cut today before jumping on the dyno, but alas I didnt and well, speed cut was hit. These are the results which arent too shabby for basic performance upgrades :)
-
Ravens 1997 Jzx100 Chaser
HKS SLD installed :)
-
Whats Yo Wallpaper?
There is a Sirocco R two doors down from work. Seems to go like the clappers when he takes off in it and has a nice exhaust note.
-
Ke25 Front Discs Wanted New Or Old That Can Be Machined
I sold my NOS DBA Rotors to 7shades just recently. :P And yes, its true, they are obsolete through DBA, might want to give RDA a shot though and see if they make them.
-
Whats Yo Wallpaper?
My PS3 reps the same wallpaper :)
-
13Bt_Ke20's Ride
And I wont be around to see it hit the track :P You'll need to get some vids happening!
-
Ravens 1997 Jzx100 Chaser
I'm lazy. I have to wire in the HKS SLD this weekend, so will do it then, fingers crossed haha :P
-
Ae-101 Bz- Touring Wagon
^ likes this.
-
Tracking Numbers
This is why you buy from a reputable seller. For example, I make sure that everyone that deals with me gets frequent updates, tracking numbers and I also ask for a contact number if anything goes wrong during the process. Those people who strictly join a forum to sell parts with a very low post count are the ones I would be wary of. Bad luck unfortunately and some people are just scheming assholes. :(
-
Ravens 1997 Jzx100 Chaser
Gated boost tee also arrived yesterday. Luke: Havent forgotten about you either, just been busy and will do it this weekend.
-
Ravens 1997 Jzx100 Chaser
HKS SLD arrived in Melbourne today. Should have it fitted next weekend :D
- Post-Update Bugs
-
Spotted
Late reply from me too. Luke, where are the pics?
-
Ravens 1997 Jzx100 Chaser
This is a gated boost tee, so has a ball and spring inside. Bleed valves on the other hand have a tendency to spike as there is nothing really in place to restrict the line pressure properly. Its cheap and its going on for a dyno day, so if it spikes, I'll know about it. Will be getting a Greddy Profec B in the future, just can't afford it right now. :-)
-
Ravens 1997 Jzx100 Chaser
Also a little update. Had a highflow 100 cell catalytic converter fitted back on to the beast today. Unfortunately, boost has dropped from 0.9bar to 0.8bar (from 13psi to 11psi), and its noticeable too, so I wish this boost tee would hurry up and get here so I can wind it back up!
-
Trd Adjustable Ecu
And you got your hands on one?
-
Ravens 1997 Jzx100 Chaser
If it comes down to it, you're welcome to install the cooler here providing you supply the cutting discs for my dremel :P
-
Ravens 1997 Jzx100 Chaser
You Z bend the top bracket to lay it back (will need to trim the support for the bonnet catch) and slot the lower two brackets and bend them upwards so you can slide that back further too and allow for the angle of the cooler. You'll also need to remove the A/C Charge Port bracket and push the lines back towards the radiator. Then cut the ends of the chassis rails in a 1/4 circle fashion so the pipe runs neatly past it. If I get time on the weekend, I'll whip the front bar off and take some pictures for you if you require Luke.
-
Ravens 1997 Jzx100 Chaser
A few minor mods to come. - HKS SLD Type 1 - Turbosmart Gated In-Cabin Adjustable Boost Tee
-
Rollaclub Banner
Just so you all know, I have the banner, but I'm also moving to Cairns, so if you don't want me to take it with me, someone better contact me to come and collect it :)
-
Setup Your Car For Drifting
Mine consisted of this: 1988 EA Falcon EB 4.0l MPFI Conversion 5 Speed Manual EB XR8 LSD (3.43:1) Front & Rear Pedders Sports Sway Bars Pedders Sports Ryder Shocks Pedders Sports Ryder Springs The handbrake cable had frayed and the handbrake was inoperable, so it was either shift-locking it before the corner or trail braking to shift the weight and counter-steering before the corner. Went quite hard, spent too much on it, and sold it for a fraction of what I spent on it after I was done with it. Thats only one of my 20 cars I've had though.
-
Moving To Adelaide, Registering Ke70
Honesty is where its at with me. As Luke said, no point beating around the bush. I've seen 4AGE KE70's pass with no worries as everything is a bolt in affair, but thats non-turbo and still a 1.6L. By all means, get it inspected and give it a shot, you never know your luck, but 90% a chance of failure.