Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raven

Regular Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Raven

  1. 10 inch rears will promote understeer.
  2. Click Here Thank me later :)
  3. The same could be said mixing coolant with oil ;)
  4. You'll cook the coil dude. Sell GT40's at work ;) Come see me when your car wont start :P
  5. Jap built KE30's were from '74 onwards. Australia didnt really see any KE30's until '75. :)
  6. I agree with this too. The picture should HAVE to be uploaded to the Rollaclub server, not by way of 3rd-party websites and a link to it. This way, it can be automated via script and you don't have to process every sale as if it doesnt see that its been uploaded, it wont go any further until it is. If someone happens to have uploaded a pic that is not the car for sale or just some random picture, then they get a warning and the thread locked/deleted and a 24 hour ban from using the sale sections :) My 2c.
  7. Hows the brakes? Good pedal feel?
  8. Never got it dude! If all else fails, dial my number!
  9. Oh I'm sure they will. ;) Once the KE25 stuff is cleared out, it'll be time to find a clean, rust free rolling K series shell to drop the 5K in. :)
  10. Joel, maybe he's gonna sell it!
  11. SOLD! As a rolling shell!
  12. Needs more brap.... You were supposed to get back to me with a height on your filter so I could get you one at a good price. Oh well :P
  13. I agree, his skills are beyond those of an 'I.T. Nerd', but we're trying to keep a readable format on this board. Have you read the posting rules? Click Here Sounds like its going to be a beast and thanks for breaking up your post a bit :) Makes its a shiteload easier to read! Keep the updates coming!
  14. Took a wheel from my Chaser there to Extensive Wheel Repairs and they couldnt do much with it, so chose not to attempt it. What make/model are the wheels in question?
  15. Unfortunately I don't jump in cars with people I don't know, otherwise I'd suggest we go on a little trip to go get it. Its a 16 hour drive, one way. You can't get the buyer to meet you halfway with a one way trailer hire? That would be the easier and cheapest way out of it without forking out for a heap of fuel.
  16. If its a sleeve kit, it would be captive as they would be height adjustable, correct? I know people that have shortened the strut tube and the car ends up slammed with no way to raise it if need be. So, you use the MR2 cartridge and instead of shortening the strut tube so it seats in the base of the strut tube, you fit a whatever size spacer in the bottom of the tube that you were going to have to shorten the strut tube by to get the same effect, thus giving you a decent ride height adjustment that 'can' be legal if required. If it were a track car, I wouldn't even bother suggesting it, but I've seen it done to an AE86, using the exact same parts over 5 years ago and the tyres were tucked right up under the guards.
  17. If i click the number it just drops the list down and I have to view the notifications to clear it....so no, that doesnt work unforunately. EDIT: I lie, that did work. Just needed to refresh the page. Cheers again! :)
  18. If you do that, the car becomes slammed with not much height adjustment. I suggest fitting a spacer in the bottom of the strut tube :)
  19. I think I took the Friday off and the whole following week as I may head into Melbourne for a few days of shits 'n' giggles. :) I'll double check when I'm not suffering eye infections and back at work.
  20. Thats the plan. Convoy over! The usual departure time is around 2am though as its a LONG drive to Apollo Bay.
  21. I'm waiting for deposit costs/details. :) I definitely have the time off, so all is sorted on that one :)
  22. Hey Ben Is it possible to have an option under your username in the top right drop down box to do this? Reason being is if I click a link from my email, or go straight into a PM by clicking the number over the display pic, it doesnt automatically mark it as read in the notifications listing. Hope that makes sense! Cheers Mick
  23. I agree, but with KE1x models :P
  24. My housemate told me you bought a hairdressers car.....

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.