Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raven

Regular Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Raven

  1. Raven replied to Mybowlcut's topic in SA / Adelaide
    If you need a tour guide, someone to hang with while you're here to introduce you to the rest of the gang, feel free to hit me up. :)
  2. A little progress on this today. The majority is sanded, still have a little way to go on it, but Luc is doing an awesome job.
  3. How many K's on the engine? Being a reco, I'd start with a 15w40. That should be more than fine. :yes:
  4. 20w50 more than likely will be what you need. If it still burns the oil, step it up to a 25w70. Any brand of oil should be ok for the car as its an econobox and not a performance motor. I recommend Fuchs oil as its good stuff, but you could use anything as long as the weights are what I've listed above.
  5. Stock brakes shouldnt be an issue at all. I've got 13x6 or 7 (can't remember) on my panel van and there arent any issues there.
  6. Yeah that is all well and good but also when you're paying for something, you expect it to be done within a reasonable time frame yeah?
  7. When I speak to the customer next I'll find out :laff:
  8. I can do these rebuild kits for $125 each + postage for anyone interstate. It includes all the bearings, seals and the collapsible spacer for the pinion.
  9. This is now also located in the Knowledge base for future reference!
  10. Here ya go Luc!
  11. Not much to mention really. I'm still trying to get the KE36 sanded, painted and on the road. Once thats done then it will be full steam ahead with sorting out the mounts for the conversion, widening of the trans tunnel and then getting the rust repaired. Then shell and all hanging panels will be painted and then reassembly more or less, but I think that whole deal will be started next year as I'm aiming to get a new dirt bike and my bike licence.
  12. Two of my current listening favourites for the metal heads on here!
  13. Raven replied to bass4you's topic in SA / Adelaide
    How far is mid-north Graeme?
  14. Yeah, you can say that , but don't the majority of the corollas on here "need work". What if it were your KE20 with the Rotary slapped in it? :)
  15. I may have sourced some rebuild kits for the Borg Warner 68 series, which these are. Stay tuned :)
  16. I find all this plate swap talk amusing, especially when one of our members is an inspector at the DOT :P
  17. I quite like those Mr Spirit! What make are they?
  18. Timken works. :P
  19. Under is easy to remove. Add Camber!
  20. Raven replied to Jared's topic in SA / Adelaide
    Saw a nice bright yellow KE35 with chromies off St Bernards Road today. Who's it it? Also saw that douche that drives a KE20 that's causing accidents turning onto Portrush Road. Its not the car we thought it was. This thing is lowered and sporting some mesh style wheels with grey or black painted centres and a chrome lip. Seriously dude, stop driving like a wanker, especially in the rain :P
  21. A few customers at work are hanging out to see what happens to the poor KE25.
  22. *turkey slaps!* Dude, don't swear around here saying that xE7x word! You should be ashamed! :P
  23. If anyone finds it in a wrecking yard, let me know. I want pics and the bootlid hinges!
  24. Hope you took the motor out of it Mr Stig!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.