Everything posted by Raven
-
Ke70 Running On 3 Cylinders
Make sure there isnt any water sitting in the spark plug tubes. Definitely sounds like there is water somewhere in the electrical system and the dizzy is the only other place that it could be, which has already been mentioned. A few other things to look at: - Check for corrosion on your cap where the leads plug into and on the posts inside. - Also give your rotor button a clean with some fine sandpaper along the edge where the spark jumps to the post.
-
Sr20 Ke36
Sir, that is crap. Ask them if they believe everything they read. Just because the damn media write an article about it doesnt mean its true. Old vehicles that aren't maintained and have poor braking systems and shagged suspension are death traps for certain.
-
2011 Great Ocean Road Trip Discussion Thread
Nope! Just had the valve stem seals done actually. Gotta do the rear engine mount as I've broken it from all the second gearies I've been doing in it since I got it haha. And now that the oil isnt fouling up the plugs, she pulls harder than a school boy!
-
2011 Great Ocean Road Trip Discussion Thread
If my 36 is still going as slow as ever in getting the damn thing on the road, I'll be in the Magna again :)
-
2011 Great Ocean Road Trip Discussion Thread
Yep, I'll be there! Give me a solid date so I can book it off work again :)
-
4age Ke25
You sir are correct, mostly :) Temp Gauge Ammeter Oil Pressure
-
What Grinds My Gears.
I know of an FXGT that's hidden away in Adelaide at the moment with a 4AGTE slapped under the bonnet :)
-
Philbeys Ke16 2 Door Wagon.
You also need a cement driveway!
-
Quick Question Re Headlights
I wouldnt touch a Narva conversion kit with a 10ft pole....Sorry Sam! Hella would be my choice :) Part number 5604 :S
-
4age Ke25
I've got two complete sets of the above gauges. :) Lookin' good!
-
Puratap - Opinions Please?
I also have a puratap at my place. It works well, and am always drinking from it with no issues whatsoever. Definately worth it in the long term as you wont be buying cartons of water to drink from.
-
Ke30 Nolathane Kit
Its my job and I do it for a living. :)
-
Ke30 Nolathane Kit
There isnt a full kit. Its all individual bushes. Click here for the online catalogue and enter your car details to get the corresponding part numbers. Hope that helps!
-
Raven'S Ke36 Delivery Van - Sold
Tis all sorted. I made a deal with Luc last night regarding some parts and services to get this thing road going. I might have to look at fitting air-con to it at some point though. :) Lucky I know people that can do that for me too!
-
Raven'S Ke36 Delivery Van - Sold
Its got a Crane Digital Multi-spark HEI (High Energy Ignition) on it. Sends a bolt up your arm and makes your heart race if you're unfortunate enough to cop a zap from it. don't worry, I'll get it sorted :)
-
Raven'S Ke36 Delivery Van - Sold
Its got a worked 5K in it already dude! Its the aftermarket ignition thats giving me the shits.
-
Raven'S Ke36 Delivery Van - Sold
I've got another one sitting in the garage ------------------------------------------------------------------------- ↓
-
Raven'S Ke36 Delivery Van - Sold
Has dents n shit in the rear quarters. Also gotta get the exhaust redone. Had to chop it to fit the new extractors on. can't take it through looking untidy or it'll get knocked back.
-
Raven'S Ke36 Delivery Van - Sold
Not just the paint thats the main issue. I have ignition issues which I'm hoping to sort out this weekend, if not next week as I have a week off work. Just need an LPG safety switch to sort that out. Then its more or less ID check time. The Fagna is a reliable bus and hasnt let me down in the last 3ish years I've owned it, so not really itching to get rid of it and I need transport for work, so can't just get rid of it.
-
Raven'S Ke36 Delivery Van - Sold
Hmm, starting to have second thoughts on whether I should keep going with this or sell it off and drop the cash into the KE25 and get that done!
-
Trouble Getting Valve Springs Out!!!!!
You sir, need one of these! Its an overhead valve spring compressor. Just ask Philbey how well it works as I sold him one not long ago and he swears by it.
-
Ke30 Rotorolla
If you heat the areas with a heat gun and then spray it, it works a treat :wink:
-
White Ke2x - Almost Causing Accidents Twice In Two Days
Yeah I've seen that one getting around. can't be sure its that person though, but if it is......naughty naughty :wink:
-
What Grinds My Gears.
Two things that made my gears grind so much this morning that I almost broke the frickin' gearbox! 1. The c$#ksmoker P plater who doesnt know what a giveway sign is, causing me to have to swerve into the lane next to me to avoid a pretty heavy collision if I'd kept going. Yet I pull up next to him and mouth "WHAT THE F&*K?" and his passenger shrugs his shoulders as in to say "what? we didnt do anything!" 2. The 4WD who then attempted to merge into the other side of my car as I indicated to change into the far left lane when two lanes changed to three so I could get into the service station this morning. And then they got on the high beams! Get f*&ked! Check your blind spot ya wanker! I seriously think 4WD's should have their own seperate licence that needs to be obtained by going "off-road" and they should then be banned from driving around the inner city! If you're a soccer mum, get a frickin' Honda CR-V or Odyssey!
-
White Ke2x - Almost Causing Accidents Twice In Two Days
Has the usual venetian in the rear, not sure if it has whitewalls or not. I have a feeling I know who it is and he better watch himself or he could be getting a fine in the mail. :wink: