Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Raven

Regular Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Raven

  1. Sounds about right :wink:
  2. Whoever you are, I've had a customer complaining to me about your ability to almost take him out yesterday and another person today, flying out of a side street around Toorak Gardens and onto Portrush Road. Be warned he has your rego and you're on notice as he wont hesitate to report you if you continue to drive in the manner that you are currently driving in.
  3. My spare time includes and is not limited to: Working on the car(s) Dirt bike riding Hiking Photography
  4. Agreed. Some sentence structure and punctuation would be awesome in your next post please, kind sir :yes: I'll be keeping my eye on this one as it seems to be an interesting conversion :D
  5. And for the same mods to a 5K, the 5K still wouldnt leave it for dead. Guess I'll have to find out if I still have the panel van by the time I'm done with the KE25 :jamie:
  6. Who cares! Its not your daily :jamie:
  7. Don't have the front guards on yet do you? If so, remove them so you can get to the hinges and attempt to re-align it again, making sure the door hasnt dropped vertically as I bet this is where your main issue will lie.
  8. I'd did state the 'potential' of a stock 12A is pretty awesome, it didnt say it was spectacular :jamie: I've been in Kangaroosa's car. It wasnt completely stock (IDA, and extractors) but boy did it move and move quickly. I have a worked 5K in the panel van. Still yet to get the thing on the road, and it sounds nice, but I don't think its going to have the power delivery that a 12A would have with equivalent money spent on it. The TRD Bros. have a few tricks up their sleeves regarding mods, but that motor is also in a rally car, not something that is street driven every day, The plans for the KE25 is to be fully engineered and street registered and most of all, legal.
  9. Raven replied to abbott's topic in Rollaclub Rides
    Needs more rotary!
  10. Where are you from champ? Someone in your local area may be kind enough to come and show you how to do it.
  11. I was more talking about riding shotgun, but ok ;)
  12. Yep, that ghetto mount was sick! I still have it as a memento from when I pulled the motor out of that 626 and watched the mount split in half! All will be mounted properly. I don't do do things half-assed when it comes to securing motors ;) If you're anti-rotary, then thats a shame. The potential of these motors from stock is pretty awesome, so there was no way I was going to drop a 5K in it when a stock N/A 12A will outperform a worked N/A 5K hands down.
  13. Pitty I have the prior week booked off for work holidays. Gimme a months notice next time and I'd happily jump at it ;)
  14. Its all in the prep work ;)
  15. Can't get a locker engineered dude! I'm doing this one by the book!
  16. Slight update.... Sourced a T-series with a locked 4.3:1 centre today which happens to be a direct bolt in replacement of the stock rear end. So that half sorts out the driving end of the car. Just need to get my hands on an LSD centre and go from there!
  17. Damn shame that. ;)
  18. Sounds promising!
  19. Dude, if you don't have the cash right away, park it up and wait till you do. Better still, come see me at work and we'll work out some decent pricing to get you back on the road reasonably quickly. You'll kick yourself for selling something you've put quite a bit of work into to get it up to where it is at this point in time. Stick with it and buy another runaround while you're fixing it up :lol:
  20. 1 x KE30 1 x KE55 2 x KE36 1 x KE25 Thats it for me. Wont go into other cars, but they had a Blue Oval as the badge :P
  21. Guitar Hero...For Girls!
  22. A GPS also only updates once per second, so its more a guide as its not THAT accurate. :)
  23. Its not the only option at all. Good luck getting a 13B legal. 12A is legal :)
  24. Raven replied to abbott's topic in The Event Archive
    Gee, I feel loved! :)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.