Everything posted by Lexxi[ke35]
-
4k - Ke55 Speed Misreading
Like I said, it's difficult to find any of a different size. I've looked in about 4 different cars, all with the same number of teeth.
-
4k - Ke55 Speed Misreading
I have this problem too, just trying to look for a speedo gear the right size is impossible. They are interchangable aren't they?? What would be the difference between them that would make them not interchangable??
-
I Think My Petrol Gauge Gets Stuck
I think I might just do that. Just to stay safe :y:
-
Corolla Music
I used to like his old stuff when I was gingsta is bru!! But now not so much. I still don't mind listening to his old songs if they come on the radio and his new song's fair funny but I can only listen to the first half of it before my brain starts bleeding. I also recently heard he was gay?? I don't think its true though.
-
What Grinds My Gears.
Murphy's a bitch. What grinds my gears is the fact that I can go my whole life eating absolute shit and never throw up, and then 4 days into my new healthy diet I vomit. Like WTF??
-
I Think My Petrol Gauge Gets Stuck
The little stick on my petrol gauge always seems to be sitting in the same spot, just above half. I'll fill it up and it'll go down to there, but then it sits there for a fair while. Like I'll drive about 60k's or so and it won't move at all, and then it'll slowly start going down again. Could it be because my car is more fuel economic when its half full or something or is it actually stuck? I don't really wanna be driving along and think my tank is half full and suddenly run out of fuel... So what's going on and what do I do? EDIT: I figured if the gauge wasn't working it would be electrical so I thought this was an ok place to put it...
-
Word Association
Believe it or not
-
Which Grill?
Yeah I thought that too. Just get some $2 chrome spray paint and paint a black one.
-
Word Association
Valley
-
What Piercings/tatts Do You Have?
That's definately an instant fail. And yeah I prefer the older scenes, probably because I'm 17 and not all that paedophillic :y: If I was to get a tattoo I'd get a saying down my right shoulder blade, and not that "carpe diem" or whatever it is that everyone gets there these days. My sister has a friend who has like 20 tats. She's like 20 and she's covered. Got and orange patch with leopard prints on her shoulder, cupcakes and shit on her thigh, "carpe diem" on her shoulder blade, some around her wrist, on her foot, etc etc etc. Looks terrible. Especially coz she's heaps small and cute. Her shoulder one just looks like she's moldy and they're all just bits and pieces everywhere. It wouldn't be so bad if they were slightly similar.
-
Word Association
Wheels and Doll Baby
-
What Grinds My Gears.
YouTube it. It's so shit its unexplainable.
-
What Grinds My Gears.
EDIT: Quoting Trav and Timmeh I love it. I think its hot. hahahahahahhahaa no. What grinds my gears is hardcore dancing. Seriously, why?
-
Word Association
Cyclist
-
Oh Yeah, Happy Birthday Xany
:)
-
What Piercings/tatts Do You Have?
Kangaroo? Wombat?? Dingo?? List goes on and on. Face it, you can get many Aussie tats, but none of them are good except the Southern Cross. Until you see all them wogs with them and your like "Aren't you trying to be hardcore Italian?????" [i have nothing wrong with Italians, I have something wrong with those who try to be Italian]
-
Slo-030. Healthy Dose Of Aussie Muscle Ahoy
You know what? Just stick in a Bugati Veyron engine in it. Fastest car in the world anybody??
-
Raven's Ke25 Corolla Memorial Rebuild - Now Parting Out
Also burns off warts at the same time :) Looking good though :)
-
What Piercings/tatts Do You Have?
What's wrong with that? Scene kids can be very attractive :) You should get a map of Australia with all the locations of gold mines. That's original. And crap. See, thing is, there's only so many Aussie tats that look good, and they have all been used up :)
-
Word Association
Cat Woman
-
Spotted
Spotted Ryan's twin with same odd panels [except with roofracks and an old couple and a dog] on Main North Road near Gawler and a yellow ke50 on Main North Road in Gawler yesterday. And no they were not the same car.
-
Slo-030. Healthy Dose Of Aussie Muscle Ahoy
Go a 350. Just for funsies :) eddy says you should put a gen3 ls1 into her!! <-- lack of capitals = Eddy wrote it. :)
-
Word Association
Crappy pop punk and a day spent in a haze of smoke.
-
Attention In Your Corolla
When I first got my car I got heaps of attention just driving down the road, especially from like 10 year olds pointed with a mouthful of awe lol but now I don't get so much, maybe the world has become desensitised to my car's awesomeness hahah But these days I still get a bit, especially from people in other old yellow cars :y: I get a lot from Toranas actually, maybe just coz they see me checkin out their car haha but every now and then when I'm parked and looking at the car from the cafe or servo or something I see a couple of people standing there checking it out. Don't know why though, its not all that spectactular. Its pretty much completely stock. Oh oh but one day I was driving down the road and went past this car EXACTLY like mine going the other way. We honked and flashed and waved and the moment was full of joy for all involved hahaha
-
Word Association
Fire[stripper] pole :y: