Everything posted by eiriksmil
-
E10S Low On 15S
Show me.. :) I'm a 15" kind of guy and want to throw on some wheels I got laying around on my E10 when I get coilovers.. Wheels are 7jx15, tires would be 185/45s. This low or lower would be nice to see, like my mk3 which is also on similar sized 15s and tires:
-
Wheels And Tyres
If your car is 'low and slow' as you state, how could this be a potential problem?
-
It'S Not A Yacht, Just A Sinking Ship!
:rolls:
-
Eiriksmil At The Car Wash, Making It Ready For Winter Storage
I'll never stop doing this, dude :) Fly up here, I'll teach ya ;)
-
Eiriksmil At The Car Wash, Making It Ready For Winter Storage
Haha, thanks dude.. Found some pics on an old drive the other day.. This car has always been driven hard, it's got its reasons for looking like a pile of crap:
-
Eiriksmil At The Car Wash, Making It Ready For Winter Storage
Haha yeah, the water just went straight through there, out as fast as it went in :laff:
-
My New Ke70
I'd die for that car as-is, with a blue interior and an auto.. mmmm :)
-
Eiriksmil At The Car Wash, Making It Ready For Winter Storage
I've always been told it's important to have a clean car inside out, especially when you've driven the last mile of the season and it's getting ready for winter storeage.. :laff:
-
Need To Stop Hoarding
I live in Norway, the question is not if a car of this age has rust but how much it's got.. :) The E10 will be a back-up driver when the van I daily but don't own isn't available:
-
Need To Stop Hoarding
Drove my first FWD Corolla today, I guess money is changing hands tomorrow. 1996 E10 with a 1.3, 48k miles. A little rust on the rear arches and a dent on the hatch are the only bad points, interior feels like new. Starts up amazingly..!
-
Took My Rolla For A Little Drive
Last summer I did a 5000 km roadtrip with no spares and a KE70 I bought the day before if that counts as brave :) http://www.rollaclub.com/board/index.php?showtopic=32614
-
Took My Rolla For A Little Drive
You can't have rust in construction that's bearing, ie rusted out frame rails and strut towers etc. The boot should probably not be full of holes either. Incidentally, mine is. But; My car is (surprisingly eh) not approved for the road. Every 2nd year the car needs to be inspected, I didn't even bother getting it inspected this year as I have two other cars to use. The red sticker plates are provisional plates you can buy from the DMV, so that's what I do when I want to drive this car, drop in on the day, buy some plates and drive into the sunset.. :) The hope is to one day have the car on regular plates again, I want to do the car up but the exterior looking exactly as it is ;)
-
Took My Rolla For A Little Drive
The weather was nice, I missed driving my KE70 and I had an 8 hour drive in front of me. Rolla time! Ready for a trip: Cruising out of the capital: Quick pitstop, car needed food :) Another pitstop, the driver needed food :) I sorta liked this shot, car looks so content here :) Getting down south, about 300 kms away from Oslo. I lived here for a year so I always feel at home when I pass here :) Weird passing and not exiting the highway here, haha.. Norway is beautiful..! Racing into the world's most beautiful sunset: My camera died here.. I was almost there and it rained the following days and on the return. I drove 1300 kms, brought no spares or tools, the Rolla never failed. Got pulled over by a cop after passing a truck on the way home. Didn't comment on the overtake, speeding or not even the look of the car, haha.. I love my Rolla :)
-
Nancy The Ke70
Haha, seatbelts are probably cheaper to get locally :P But as an heads up it was only Australia who carried on with the old style rear lamps after the facelift :) Other parts of the world (even NZ I think?) got the new lamps, so there are plenty up here for ya I can source if you want to replace the cracked one :)
-
Nancy The Ke70
Car is coming along very well! Good luck with the inspection. IF you should fail because of the lamp, or if you want a replacement (which you probably want) I can ship you one out.. :)
-
Air Ride Kit Now Available For Ae86S!?
Dunno if this has been covered yet, but K-Sport apparently sell full air ride kits for the AE86. Gives me ideas...
-
Your Ke70 Interiors
Let's see 'em.. :) I just need to come up with something to hide the heater, the exposed area in front of the shifter and fix the kick panel, and it's good in my eyes :)
-
Simple Ke70 Wheel Question
8Jx16 ET5 up front and 9Jx16 ET-1 out back would poke way too much right?
-
Shakey Speedo Needle-Ke70
Yeah, be careful as those plastic surrounds break easily if you're using force i.e not taking your time..
-
Shakey Speedo Needle-Ke70
The needle shake is part of the charm though.. :)
-
Ke70s On Air
Haha no worries bud! Managed to get my white car slightly airbone during some back road "rallying" once but no cameras around at the time :) KEs are fun to kill.
-
Ke70s On Air
I did but yeah, KE70s in the air is doper!! :)
-
Ke70 Rim Offset
Looking at Rota RBs..
-
The Oz Hip-hop Thread
Hilltop Hoods. God I love them, the best rap group out there period. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z77u9uu6Qrs
-
1982 Corolla Ke70 Complete Restoration From Norway
Not my art :( Not just me renting there, in addition to my two Corollas parked there there's a Mk2 VW Jetta and a Corrado. I have no idea about the heat in the winter there, hopefully it's good but it's cold enough in there now in the summer :D