Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

rollaclub.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Spot The Rolla

Featured Replies

yea its triped out, I'm like metal to a magnet, casey to a corolla :jamie: hehe

  • Replies 646
  • Views 251.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spotted a White KE1x in Devonport a few days ago, when I was up there getting the 36 fixed!! It had spitfire rims and P plates. The guy driving it noticed my car, and I gave him half a wave

 

 

Pics and updates of the sexy 36 in the projects section shortly.

yeah ive seen that white ke10 round heaps, don't think hes on here. will put a note under his wiper if i ever find it parked lol. actually seen him tonight givin it a good poke past hungarys in dev

i spoted a ke25, ke30 late ke55 and a ke20 in the matter of an hour yesterday

spent the week in port sorell (WHOLE) but i saw a overrated ke30 it was mustard in colour, and had original everything hub caps, seats, overrated bumpers etc!

 

John

went thru sorell today in my ke10, and saw another marone ke10 looked done up

Spotted a white Ke50 in town 2day! first one i have seen in launceston!

that reminds me i saw one the other day aswell

Saw that "pink bus" in Davey street yesterday. He did laps of the round about, we exchanged thumbs up, then went down Lynton ave. The front grille with "Toyota" sprayed onto the mesh looks pretty cool indeed!!

saw a orange ke30 in a padock on the way out to lillydale and a red ke11 with spitfires at elphin shell, ke30king (lloyd) nearly blew his load closly followed by a chubby from me :)

Saw that "pink bus" in Davey street yesterday. He did laps of the round about, we exchanged thumbs up, then went down Lynton ave. The front grille with "Toyota" sprayed onto the mesh looks pretty cool indeed!!

 

 

I swear I saw you about a week ago dude, in a KE36 pano' I was coming down a multi-story carpark in Hobart in my mates yellow AE71 wagon.

spotted the pink rolla in sorell the other day, then i saw a minta white ke35 with black stripes when i was up north, also saw a dirty looking ke10 under a tree at legana which was oppisite minta ae71 for sale at legana for 1550 or something, looked overrated as, then i saw seans t18 thismorning parked near toms $1.20 and saw a lime green ke70 with spirit spoiler and mags in evandale, theres rollas every were

Edited by jamesrolla

haha i couldnt find that one under a tree I'm going to look at it tho

I swear I saw you about a week ago dude, in a KE36 pano'.

 

 

Yeah, I reckon it was me... I don't know of any other white 36s in Hobart. Its got a KE30 slat grille in the front now too. Needs the 4 rally lamps put back across the front tho... coz it looks too sensible without them!!

Saw lloyd today at the lights at bathurst and balfour street! Twas in the work van!

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in

Sign In Now

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.