Spot The Rolla

1ggtelola

hehe, gotta do that again real soon, maybe a little earlier though so it not so foggy!! :wink: spose to be raining the next few days I think.

She got all tuned up on Monday so I'm set now!

Oh by the way, I had now idea who you picked up in Longford and who said hello to me when I was fixing the throttle spring, was too dark and I didn't want to be rude.

Then the next day was telling Liv and she said "Ed, Kurts friend" and then I realised who it was! :cool:

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yeah knew who you were, just didn't know who the guy was who said hello like he knew me (cause he does).

Then when I was telling Liv (the chick he was seeing sorta) she said is Ed Kurts friend, then I was like hang on, Kurt lives in Longford right? on the corner of a Gravel road? Then it all came together and realised it was Kurt.

Yeah the old girl isn't too bad for a k motor. It was way too rich before the tune, so add the altitude making the air thinner and it would have been an AFR of about 6-7:1!! :cool: so was it blowing heaps of flames?? :wink:

would you guys be keen for tomorrow night if its raining?? I'll be in Hobart friday and Saturday night otherwise I would suggest then.

• 4 weeks later...

There appears to be another KE joining the "Campbell street Toyota staff parking" family... I always see 'the pink bus', and a metallic light blue KE55, but there is now a yellow KE55 with a black strip on the bootlid joining the party

Is it one of us??

ugly ed?? rumors started by the haters brother!!!

perhaps i'll sell the ae86 to fund some plastic surgery...

and stop f@$ken laughin quentin!!

we have to fix this once and for all....

is this man ugly...would you bang him, more importantly, would your mum hit that shit?

wha011-3.jpg

if so please pm your mums ph no, home address and times when your dad won't be home

Edited by SLO-055