1ggtelola

Members dont see this ad
  • Replies 646
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Spotted a White KE1x in Devonport a few days ago, when I was up there getting the 36 fixed!! It had spitfire rims and P plates. The guy driving it noticed my car, and I gave him half a wave

Pics and updates of the sexy 36 in the projects section shortly.

Saw that "pink bus" in Davey street yesterday. He did laps of the round about, we exchanged thumbs up, then went down Lynton ave. The front grille with "Toyota" sprayed onto the mesh looks pretty cool indeed!!

I swear I saw you about a week ago dude, in a KE36 pano' I was coming down a multi-story carpark in Hobart in my mates yellow AE71 wagon.

spotted the pink rolla in sorell the other day, then i saw a minta white ke35 with black stripes when i was up north, also saw a dirty looking ke10 under a tree at legana which was oppisite minta ae71 for sale at legana for 1550 or something, looked overrated as, then i saw seans t18 thismorning parked near toms $1.20 and saw a lime green ke70 with spirit spoiler and mags in evandale, theres rollas every were

Edited by jamesrolla

I swear I saw you about a week ago dude, in a KE36 pano'.

Yeah, I reckon it was me... I don't know of any other white 36s in Hobart. Its got a KE30 slat grille in the front now too. Needs the 4 rally lamps put back across the front tho... coz it looks too sensible without them!!